What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Scum' banner

Big Sam

First Grade
This is a very quick way to get supporters and members offside particularly if they're talking about bans...

Big Sam

First Grade
And you can't have it both ways - you can't commission and profit from a book which details why we hate everyone else and then expect your fans not to exhibit the same level of hatred.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Pretty sure the book of foods doesn't resort to name calling tho..

Ozzy

First Grade
The sign is mild. There must have been worse banners over the years. It's getting too PC.

f**king hope not.

I loved it, and were I to have been a Burrow member, I would've gladly held it aloft.

This is political correctness gone mad.

The lad that made the banner will be singing loud and proud in the Burrow this Friday night!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i'm putting a case of beer out there for one of you guys to get a 'lol@souffs' banner on tv this Friday night..

conditions:
  1. banner can only say 'lol@souffs' nothing else on it
  2. banner must be at least shoulder width (eg something you need to hold with two poles)
  3. lol@souffs text must be at least 50% of the available space on the banner
  4. banner must be visible on channel 9 for at least 1 second (Eg can't just be visible if you pause a shot that scans the crowd)
  5. to prove it was you, post a photo on here of the same banner within 3 days of friday
  6. payment will be via dan murphy's voucher to the value of $40 (you can get a pretty decent case for that!)
  7. limited to the first person to post the picture on here
you have my word on this. if you do it, i'll come through with the beer (well, money for beer).

Last edited:

adamkungl

Immortal
Banner got a laugh out of me tbh.

Even moreso at full time. What a bunch of precious merkins

Alba

Coach
I'm so sick of this shit sport turning into god damned ballet. What a pussy game it is these days. Have a glass of cement and harden the f**k up. I didn't think the banner was funny, or even clever, but I don't see a problem with it!