What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Even More Crap XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmancraigy

Coach
The Raiders were always going to pay more money as they wanted to keep him. You can take it is done, Parra management were hoodwinked by some smart management.

I can see us getting used exactly the same way again by another Manager early next year.

You still seem to have missed the details!

Can't see the point quibbling over it since it makes no difference to anything anyway

emjaycee

Coach
Including Nolan, pay and parish?

Nolan is staying, unless the new coach doesn't want him and the club terminate his contract or unless something happened to one of his family and they needed him back in Qld.

Don't forget RS didn't hire him.

jimmy77au

Juniors
I'd keep Pay - he's part of the all time eels team of the Century isnt he? So he knows about the pride of the club.

Parish - hes an Origin Assistant Coach - I'd keep him around too.

Nolan, and his staff, particularly Field - Both are important to keep above all - they have the Juniors Purring at the moment, with all the work they have done. Both are ex Broncos - and you just have to see whats happened there since they've departed to Know that we're on a winner keeping those guys around.

Delboy

First Grade
Jimmy has it correct, the junior clubs want Nolan and Field, from my conta ya with CPA chez in the juniors, Rivky want rated. If you spoke to them, they were very critical of playing style and structure.

He was a diff person to speak to as I experienced-not certain any of the players liked him.

This will end up better for the club, tonight's presentation will be interesting, I have my junior club commitment this evening, but hope someone goes and posts the important bits

Chipmunk

Coach
I'd keep Pay - he's part of the all time eels team of the Century isnt he? So he knows about the pride of the club.

Parish - hes an Origin Assistant Coach - I'd keep him around too.

Nolan, and his staff, particularly Field - Both are important to keep above all - they have the Juniors Purring at the moment, with all the work they have done. Both are ex Broncos - and you just have to see whats happened there since they've departed to Know that we're on a winner keeping those guys around.

Pay and Parish cannot stay around if the majority of the playing group remains as is, which is what is happening at this stage for 2014.

barrygibb

Juniors
All I hear is clauses in contracts.
Any coach, player or board member who doesn't want to be here f$&k off.
We will rise from the the ashes, shame the fire is still burning.
Hope it's sooner rather than later.
Fight for this jersey players new and old, prove your quality and worth.

Very true mate, spot on.

There are a huge number of juniors of real class out there that WANT to play for Parra and will in time be real assets to the club.

The best thing for the NRL is to have a strong Parra and believe me it will happen again!!!

Craig Johnston

First Grade
would love shillo but he's made it clear he wants to move back to qld. wouldn't be surprised if the titans sign him, they're after someone to replace bailey

Craig Johnston

First Grade
Bailey re-signed for another year though. So they still have another year to replace him.

well with kennedy going to the broncos can't see him going there. cows are stacked at prop, and he wouldn't have asked for a release unless he was sure there was something concrete

Status
Not open for further replies.