What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dr Who Mafia Game Thread.

soc123_au

Staff member
Insults still your defence eh soc? A thin veil if ever I've seen one ;-)

I didn't insult you. I just suggested you and the Seahawks fan were related. Are you implying CJ is a jibberer? If so the problem lies with you, not me. I just want a peaceful game with my fellow townies.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Blorgons! Quick, hand me the quantum spanner!

I have no idea what's going on, last two days I've been busy as f**k.

Bazal

Post Whore
NIGHT FOUR RESULT

An old man snuck through the blockade above Earth, looking for a quiet place to utilise his device. He set down on a distant world, and once again produced his Moment.

“To hell with the consequences. The Doctor needs this. It’s not like I’m using it to wipe out two entire races this time.”

With that, he pressed the big red button that the sentient device had kindly manifested for him. He cringed, waiting for the consequence he knew must be the sacrifice for using the Moment.....but nothing happened. The device had worked out a non violent way to do what he asked

Time around his enemies slowed to a crawl, trapping them in a moment. Only allies of the Doctor would be able to act tonight.

River Song finally decided to do something after not bothering to act for most of the battle. She used her vortex manipulator to travel silently and appear in a place she couldn’t be seen. She saw her target sitting on a rock, reading a cheesy novel about the Statue of Liberty coming to life. It was only after she killed the woman that she realised how horribly, horribly wrong she’d been. Not only was her victim a hugely valuable asset in the battle, it was also her own mother.

KeepingTheFaith is Dead, He was Amy Pond, town aligned Girl Who Waited

282263-high_res-do_2086398b.jpg

River threw down her weapon and fled, her grief driving away her willingness to kill.

IT IS DAY. WITH 19 ALIVE, IT IS 10 TO LYNCH

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Well there you go. KTF is good.

Alright people, lets do the tome warp again...

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Also, I wasn't the killer. But I am responsible for what is about to happen.

First Grade
sit back mafia dudes let us townies kill each other your lols will be enjoyable

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Actually scratch that, I wom't be doing anything. :lol: thought I could but no dice. Sorry KTF :(

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Apparently what I would do, would negate the action that stopped the bad guys.

Also, got nothing else so happy to take a punt.

vote soc

soc123_au

Staff member
Sounds interesting. I hope you aren't using the same logic you applied to label KTF bad.

Latest posts