What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: The official "Put Sh!t on Ricky HERE" thread

Gronk

Staff member
CANBERRA RAIDERS V NORTH QUEENSLAND COWBOYS
SATURDAY MARCH 8, 8.00PM (QLD TIME), 1300 SMILES STADIUM
1. Anthony Milford
2. Reece Robinson
3. Jarrod Croker
4. Matt Allwood
5. Edrick Lee
6. Jack Wighton
7. Terry Campese (C)
8. Dane Tilse
9. Glen Buttriss
10. Brett White
11. Josh Papalii
12. Joel Edwards
13. Shaun Fensom

14. Josh McCrone
15. Jarrad Kennedy
16. Paul Vaughan
17. Shannon Boyd
18. Mark Nicholls

http://www.raiders.com.au/news/2014/03/04/allwood_and_boyd_set_to_make_nrl_debut.html

God-King Dean

Immortal
I think Richard Stuart is a great coach.

He is held in the highest esteem by players & fans. He has innovating game plans & knows how to inspire his troops. He is also a man of integrity. He doesn't like to talk about himself too much, tries as hard as he can to stay out of the spotlight.

He is a great role model, & human being.

Sphagnum

Coach
How many different teams will he have coached to a wooden spoon if canbra get it? 4?

Gronk

Staff member

He is held in the highest esteem by players & fans. He has innovating game plans & knows how to inspire his troops. He is also a man of integrity. He doesn't like to talk about himself too much, tries as hard as he can to stay out of the spotlight.

<stabs eyes with pen>

natheel

Coach
That is a poor pack with no TLL or Shillo especially up against a Cowboys pack that is expected to be full strength.

Buttriss is their Keating and i think McCrone should be hooker. Milford is a possible time bomb for them this season

Chipmunk

Coach
Some people on this forum really need to just let go. I would be really annoyed if he was still at the Club. I'm happy he is gone.

Would some people have preferred he stayed to coach us to another wooden spoon?

spiderdan

Bench
i'll be interested to see how wighton goes in the halfs, given his best playing spots are 5/8 and centre.

strong defender, good athlete by nrl standards and has a high league specific iq.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

Also, his farts smell like lavender and he once pulled a whole family out of a burning house (whilst simultaneously curing an elderly grandmother across the road of terminal cancer).

He is pretty special in regards to being a person.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Psssst Twiz, time to move on bro, it's 2014, time to change you sig....

But your EPL side can stay, it's still shit..