What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R2 // Fri // Broncos 16-12 Cowboys // Suncorp

Round 2: Broncos v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kiwi

First Grade
You misspelled money three different ways.
cry me a river. Despite your view on how shit the Broncos are we finished ahead of your Raiders last year, we will again this year, and to top that off your best player will be in Bronco colours next year, so again I say cry me a river.

blaza88z

Coach
you are quite hostile this evening weepe, is everything ok?

not that I give a f**k or anything, I just want to make sure you remain a regular poster on this forum so you can continue to provide me with many great laughs

skeepe

Immortal
cry me a river. Despite your view on how shit the Broncos are we finished ahead of your Raiders last year, we will again this year, and to top that off your best player will be in Bronco colours next year, so again I say cry me a river.

Go shove your head in a mincer you contemptible slug.

captainwarrior

Juniors
Solid display from Brisbane. I must admit I had them to finish second last before round one, and I know we're only two weeks into the season, but they have been very impressive in my opinion. The heart they've shown in the past two games is similar to the Broncos of the early-mid 2000s.

Wally Lewis on the other hand, the guy's a legend but does my head in when calling Broncos games.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Cowboys are usually overrated. Struggled against the terrible Raiders. Lost to the average Broncos.

They'll finish between 7th-10th. They are mid table rocks or diamonds.

Brisbane will finish about there too. They're not very talented but they work hard.

blaza88z

Coach
Cowboys are usually overrated. Struggled against the terrible Raiders. Lost to the average Broncos.

They'll finish between 7th-10th. They are mid table rocks or diamonds.

Brisbane will finish about there too. They're not very talented but they work hard.

opposed to Souffs who couldn't beat a Manly team missing their 2nd best player :lol:

Country Bronco

Juniors
he is right, this game would have been a sell out or there abouts a few years ago.

Oh! I suppose on trial form and getting lucky first round keep crowd down. I tried getting tickets last night and was surprised that I could get back row tier three then to see it wasn't a sellout. Also on contrast I went to first reds game at suncorp last week and there was 27k. So tonite was a good crowd.

Latest posts