What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R2 // Sun // Titans 12-42 Tigers // Cbus Super

Round 2: Titans v Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Titans really are a disgrace,at least we got thrashed by the world champions last night,the Titans can't say the same

BunniesMan

Immortal
Don't know who is worse Cartright or Griffin...at least Griffin tries I guess...you can't say the Titans don't have the cattle! Their spine would be in the top 4 or 5 in the comp!

Really? Zillman and Falloon are below average players. Their halves have some potential but they're still some way off being consistent game winners.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Welp, Titans are in for another long year. Losing by that many points to that Tigers team is just unforgivable, especially considering how much young talent they have on their books.

tumbidragon

First Grade
What a disgusting display from all concerned at the tits... On the other hand, how goods Kapow! such an infectious player.

MacDougall

First Grade
I know the Titans were bad but gee that was a good knock on the back of a bad loss. Brooks and Tedesco could grow into something very special. Throw Mitch Moses in there and we could be looking at a dynasty trio.

otori

Juniors
Man Zillman is a godawful fullback. Those first three tries were all related to his f**k ups. He's slow, crap positioning, crap Defence and big standard ball playing. Dead set I can't think of someone worse than him consistently playing fullback right now

I know the Titans were bad but gee that was a good knock on the back of a bad loss. Brooks and Tedesco could grow into something very special. Throw Mitch Moses in there and we could be looking at a dynasty trio.

I knew Tedesco had potential, but I didn't expect him to be this good this soon. Brooks' kicking game is also awesome. If we still had Benji in the side it would be disastrous with the new zero tackle rule. If Moses is half as good as they say he is I can't wait to get the three of them playing together.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Hard to know what to make of that.

I was stoked with the forwards. They played up tempo and mean, how I expected them to play last week. No point in having four 107kg+ Monsters on the bench if they play like they did last week.

Brooks played straight and even Anasta (apart from not finding touch) was ok. Farah was much, much better...it's obvious him being sick last week affected him. Tedesco, wow, he is playing insanely good.

In saying this the titans were disgraceful, they were 10 times worse then we were last week. The misses on taupau were stuff I was used to seeing from the tigers under sheens, they gave up.

Massive test against souths next week, obviously not expecting a win, just really wanting a strong performance. I hope our forwards take it as a personal challenge and treat it like a grand final. Would love to see sue, taupau, bodene take it to the burgii/Teo etc

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Tigers are gonna get destroyed next week

Short turnaround + heat + false confidence from beating woeful team = Souths by 30+

Hutty1986

Immortal
Lol what did he say?

You could tell he was just happy to be playing and had a laugh about his 'long fingers' and his disallowed try. Rated his performance as 'about an 8.5 out of 10' and the tiges' effort as a '10/10.' His interview was the polar opposite to Ash Harrison, who sounded half-dead and filthy on the world

Helmet Man

Juniors
LOL people saying Falloon is awful. He had a great season last year and is probably the #1 hooker at the club ahead of Srama. Zillman is the one that needs to be replaced. He simply doesn't have the hunger to attack and rarely searches for the ball. The worst fullback in the comp.