What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Walking Dead

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Geez what critics, showed despite his back ground, how he deals with a impulstuist young girl, shows what a decent guy he is.

Imagine Merryl with her.

f**k me miss the point.

I would however agree, two lines of story are better at this stage.

Springs

First Grade
About the last thing I want to see in this series is a pointless drinking game. The content of these four episodes could have easily fit into 2.

Springs

First Grade
Geez what critics, showed despite his back ground, how he deals with a impulstuist young girl, shows what a decent guy he is.

Imagine Merryl with her.

f**k me miss the point.

I would however agree, two lines of story are better at this stage.

We all know what it was meant to be, we just didn't like it. We actually want the story to go somewhere, not wander around for 4 episodes doing nothing.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
With the amount of characters you get killed off, I am ok with some building. Like I said though, more than one story agree spread out more same timeline.

axl rose

Bench
Don't get the love for Daryl over the entire series. Was only mildly interesting when around Merle. Wouldn't mind seeing him killed off. Producers wouldn't dare though.

Haffa

Ended up watching the episode at speed during the cricket lunch break.

One of the worst episodes yet.

Generalzod

Immortal
Ended up watching the episode at speed during the cricket lunch break.

One of the worst episodes yet.

Yeah It was boring, my wife like it though she crapped on that episode was all about character development....

T.S Quint

Coach
Not every episode has to be plot driven.
I liked this episode. Got to know more about Daryl and got to see both characters show some emotion.

After such a big event like the Governor storming the prison we need episodes like this to show how the characters respond emotionally to it.

HowHigh

Coach
They probably could have put this and the last episode as one.
This week was an improvement though.

bileduct

Coach
An improvement over the previous eps.

The zombie scenes in this show are just getting dumber and dumber. Daryl opening the door and letting all those zombies in is one of the stupidest scenes they have produced so far.

Springs

First Grade
Much better than last week. What's annoying is that it should have been last week. Episode 12 could have been cut down to 5 minutes.
And finally a sign of what I've been waiting for.

Springs

First Grade
I just stupidly spoilerified myself on tonight's episode.

For those who've seen it:

Including the Bill and Ben thing from the comics was an awesome move. Including Carol instead of Carl, not so much. But then again Carl is nothing like he is in the comic anyway.