What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Walking Dead

Joker's Wild

Coach
Um where was Judith in that last scene?

Neither Tyreese or Carol were carrying her. I hope she wasnt in that bag

Springs

First Grade
That's how you do character development. No moonshine drinking game crap.
No surprise it was Scott M. Gimple again.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Farged up........needs to sink in..

first thought is was, would have played different......

farged up

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Gee I couldn't believe it, thought she was nutty but not that crazy.

Thought the same about Judith as well lol, next weeks looks like it will be good.

Liddell

Juniors
Even when the four of them were walking Judith was nowhere to be seen.

Still stunned by that one, I thought those two were going to be there for a while.

2 eps to go this season isn't there?

Coaster

Bench
wow

easily the best episode i have ever seen in this show. the little girls did a fantastic job, and some of the other actors could learn a thing or 4 from them.

I have bagged this show every damn week, and yet for some reason still watch it, last week i thought was good, but this week was fantastic.

Springs

First Grade
wow

easily the best episode i have ever seen in this show. the little girls did a fantastic job, and some of the other actors could learn a thing or 4 from them.

I have bagged this show every damn week, and yet for some reason still watch it, last week i thought was good, but this week was fantastic.

That's just dumb. The actors are fine. It's some of the characters that need fixing.

Misanthrope

Staff member
That's how you do character development. No moonshine drinking game crap.
No surprise it was Scott M. Gimple again.

Odd, most people and reviews quite liked that episode. Between that one and their brief stint in episode 13, they've finally managed to make Beth a character and give Daryl something to do.

Yeah that was heavy alright "just look at the flowers"

Probably just lost the shows best actor

As much as she chafes me, I think Carol is the best actress on the show.

That's just dumb. The actors are fine. It's some of the characters that need fixing.

Yet you complain about Still, an episode that did the job of fixing a character? Tough man to please.

Springs

First Grade
Odd, most people and reviews quite liked that episode. Between that one and their brief stint in episode 13, they've finally managed to make Beth a character and give Daryl something to do.

As much as she chafes me, I think Carol is the best actress on the show.

Yet you complain about Still, an episode that did the job of fixing a character? Tough man to please.

Are you kidding? First, look at the reaction on here. Second, look at the scores on sites like IMDB.com and TV.com that say Still is the worst episode of the series. Third, look at facebook and the like where even hardened fans of the show said it was the worst episode of the series. The only positive review I've seen was on IGN, where they give a positive review of just about everything. Their small part in episode 13 achieved more in character development than the entirety of episode 12.

Still did not fix a character. Beth was made into a whiny, 'rebellious' teenage girl. Wow, how original. And she wanted to get drunk, also original. The last scene of them flipping off the burning house was cringeworthy.

Considering I've been the most staunch defender of this show against most whingers, including several long arguments with bile, I don't think I'm a tough man to please at all.

I think this was close to the best of the series. Probably just after 'Killer Within'.

bileduct

Coach
Yeah I agree with Springs on this one. Still was awful.

However, that said, when I went looking for reviews of Still immediately afterwards they were generally all positive.

Misanthrope

Staff member
What BD says. They are quite possible on most credible regular sites that review the show. It wasn't a patch on the last two episodes, but far from the worst of the series.