What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Walking Dead

Springs

First Grade
Yeah I agree with Springs on this one. Still was awful.

However, that said, when I went looking for reviews of Still immediately afterwards they were generally all positive.

Really? Well, most reviews I see of every Walking Dead ep are positive.
But the viewer reaction was bad. Pretty much all the comments on IGN, TV.com, IMDB, Facebook etc hated it.

As an episode on it's own it might not have been too bad, but the fact that it halted the entire plot of the season to have a moonshine drinking game when there's so much good stuff to show (Lizzie/Mika, The Hunters) pissed me off. And I hate the kind of rebel 'f**k the world, let's get drunk' attitude Beth had and how they portrayed it as a good thing, especially after Hershel just died.

It's my least favourite of the series I'd say. Just in front of episode 4.9, season 3 finale and some of the looking for Sophia episodes.

Springs

First Grade
I thought that was pretty good. Nothing special really but at least it kept the plot moving and showed more of Abraham.
Terminus is definitely f**ked up. That meat on the barbeque I think was a pretty clear hint.

Dragon2010

First Grade
Time to revive my S.Yuen hate. F*ck I hate Glenn so much. He is annoying to listen to, painful to watch and his personality is that of a try-hard who sulks to much.

Springs

First Grade
I'm thinking Bob. But maybe Tyreese or even Tara or Beth.
I'm hoping they keep Tyreese around for a little bit.

Or they could just figure out what they are eating.

Coaster

Bench
This show has a perfect oppertunity to create a real life Easter egg hunt much like Lost did.

Create fake websites and companies and integrate it with the show so that people can start to follow a side quest to search for the cause.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Rick looks pretty distressed in the preview, maybe he ate one of Bob's Burgers?

But hopefully it's because Carl got destroyed.

Dragon2010

First Grade
I have a feeling that the group Daryl is with are the hunters, they go out and look for people, bring them back and chow-down on them.

I think someone will die, as it's been a while since a human death - we need to see a human perish again (Reminds us no one is safe). I'm thinking it could be Bob or Sasha. But then again, Tara is a bet as well.

I'm pretty confident based on the comics, Eugene, Abraham and Rosita are safe for yet a while.

I just want Glenn to die already.

Parra Pride

Coach
I don't think it could be Beth if the guys Darryl is with are the Hunters, they stumbled upon him seemingly pretty quick after Beth was gone, so I don't really see how they would have had time to get her back.

Tommax25

Bench
Is this from the comics, or did I just miss some big indicator that the food at Terminus is peeps? I didn't think anything of it but everyone is saying this place is eating people so I'm not sure whats going on.

Joker's Wild

Coach
I have a feeling that the group Daryl is with are the hunters, they go out and look for people, bring them back and chow-down on them.

Doesnt fit bro

These guys are actually good at tracking and hunting animals which from memory, was the exact opposite of the Hunters in the comics. They turned to cannibalism because they sucked at hunting animals.

Its more likely the Terminus population will follow this line but differ by luring people in rather than going out to find them

Meh, its all speccy though

Dragon2010

First Grade
Doesnt fit bro

These guys are actually good at tracking and hunting animals which from memory, was the exact opposite of the Hunters in the comics. They turned to cannibalism because they sucked at hunting animals.

Its more likely the Terminus population will follow this line but differ by luring people in rather than going out to find them

Meh, its all speccy though

I forgot about that part. Good pick-up. All I know is, Terminus sounds very dodgy. :lol: