What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A-League 13/14 :: R18-23

Mong

Post Whore
Yep.

Despite not being one of the "big clubs" of the A League, they are certainly the most dominant.

Was great to see them win some more silverware last week and have it on display last night.

Yep.

Despite not being one of the "big clubs" of the A League, they are certainly the most dominant.

Was great to see them win some more silverware last week and have it on display last night.

Surely now we are THE club in the history of the A-League.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Surely now we are THE club in the history of the A-League.

CCM draw level with you in honours if we win the championship.

Not saying we will - but if we do, I reckon we lay greater claim (more GF's, more ACL appearances etc).

Speaking of us and winning the championship - I cannot believe we're 2nd with two games to go. This season has been utterly ridiculous.

Oh and as for Berisha, that's a red every single day of the week. Feet first above the horizontal with studs showing. Wasn't intentional but used excessive force and made contact. Easy red. But yes, also a victim of his own history - which is also his fault.

Big Sam

First Grade
CCM draw level with you in honours if we win the championship.

Not saying we will - but if we do, I reckon we lay greater claim (more GF's, more ACL appearances etc).

Brisbane has brought a standard and style of football never seen in this country.

CCM has brought us giant sauce bottles.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Brisbane has brought a standard and style of football never seen in this country.

CCM has brought us giant sauce bottles.

Under Ange, maybe... their football has been good this season but nothing like what they had in the seasons prior...

And I know we've been rubbish this season - but we're still there with a chance ;-)