What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsorship Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevenwbird

Juniors
I don't think so mate. It's this, I reckon.

That's what i thought originally too mate but apparently that design got leaked by Asics and wasn't the final approved design. I've since been told it resembles the 2003 grand final winning jersey. To be honest ill be happy either way.

Lambretta

First Grade
A listing of players who were purchased above and beyond the salary cap?

..... the writings much too big for that
Can't be a list of Australians that think we're merkins either

It's probably the names of referees that have awarded the other teams more penalties in the last ten years

Lambretta

First Grade
That's what i thought originally too mate but apparently that design got leaked by Asics and wasn't the final approved design. I've since been told it resembles the 2003 grand final winning jersey. To be honest ill be happy either way.

You should wear your pink jersey for the heritage round
;-)

hellteam

First Grade
Get rid of those dark blue bits on the Titans jersey and it would actually be decent. Now it just looks stupid.

Also, I much prefer this Cowboys jersey to their home, this should be their main

Tiger_Tim

Juniors

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Home black jersey with player names all over it I believe.

If the photos I've seen are correct, xBlades completely f**ked it too.

unforgiven

Bench
Make two jerseys to reestablish the heritage of both clubs- use a 3rd strip with no connections to either... Not to mention totally unnecessary..
Seriously FFS why do they even have a white strip....

That strip was last years alternate design, and needed to be used this year under the NRL guidelines.

unforgiven

Bench
Home black jersey with player names all over it I believe.

If the photos I've seen are correct, xBlades completely f**ked it too.

Yeah spelt a number of the players names incorrectly, you would think that they would seek approval on spelling before producing the jerseys. Seems the Tigers will end their association with xblade over it.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Apparently the magpie was orange too, and Meriton's logo looked like it was placed by a 4 year old in MS Paint as well.. club wasn't happy are the rumours I saw on Twitter

ek999

First Grade
RAIDERS-60x60.jpg
2:47pm: The Raiders will wear a special Legacy Jersey for the match against Penrith, to help celebrate the NRL’s heritage round. The unique Jersey features the name of every Canberra Raider player to have played first grade up until the end of the 2013 season, as well as featuring the years of the three Raiders Premierships (1989, 1990 and 1994).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts