What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand Warriors are the "smokies" for the playoffs and even the Grand Final

Blade23

Juniors
Mark my words the Warriors will never achieve anything major as long as Elliott is head coach. He has never won an finals game as a coach. 0 and 7
and his mentor was Brian Smith.

TheDalek079

Bench
Short answer
No

Long answer
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

shiznit

Coach
There's only one Smokey in this motherf**ker...

1f95cf29c6f6254cb44d9e1b94b862c59082f480b83102d7e553c7f094b7da8f.jpg

Rebel

First Grade
Mark my words the Warriors will never achieve anything major as long as Elliott is head coach. He has never won an finals game as a coach. 0 and 7
and his mentor was Brian Smith.

Bradford Bulls say hi.

Blade23

Juniors
Bradford Bulls say hi.

Just because he won a little title in the ESL doesn't make him a successful NRL coach. Think Shaun McRae
Any fool could have coached Bradford to a premiership in the late 90s. Elliott did it once, it should have been 2 or 3 titles.

Blade23

Juniors
Let me guess Keepingthefaith is an Elliott Lover.
I have heard all the bullshit of belief and self confidence for the last 10 years from Elliott.
Enjoy your ride. Elliott is made to disappoint and frustrate.

Last edited:

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Let me guess Keepingthefaith is an Elliott Lover.
I have heard all the bullshit of belief and self confidence for the last 10 years from Elliott.
Enjoy your ride. Elliott is made to disappoint and frustrate.

:lol: I'll take that as a yes.

Didn't like the Elliott signing when it happened, still think we didn't make the right move now.

However...

Nine times out of ten when the Warriors are mentioned some whingy butthurt Panthers/Raiders fan feels the need to come in and mention Elliott.

I could name several reasons why the Warriors won't win it before I even reach Elliott.

Raiders coach - Sticky
Panthers coach - Cleary

Glass houses and all that. I'm happy to admit my coach is limited.

The Pip

Juniors
:lol: I'll take that as a yes.

Didn't like the Elliott signing when it happened, still think we didn't make the right move now.

However...

Nine times out of ten when the Warriors are mentioned some whingy butthurt Panthers/Raiders fan feels the need to come in and mention Elliott.

I could name several reasons why the Warriors won't win it before I even reach Elliott.

Raiders coach - Sticky
Panthers coach - Cleary

Glass houses and all that. I'm happy to admit my coach is limited.

The Warriors are rubbish - to the tip with them. A coach is a useless commodity when all of his players have a collective IQ of 17.

Rebel

First Grade
Just because he won a little title in the ESL doesn't make him a successful NRL coach. Think Shaun McRae
Any fool could have coached Bradford to a premiership in the late 90s. Elliott did it once, it should have been 2 or 3 titles.

I never said it immediately means you will be a success in the nrl, I was just pointing out that your statement was wrong.

Cranky Sod

Juniors

Odd Raiders fans and Panthers fans don't like Elliott.

Oh Hang on

Newcastle 70 - 32 Canberra round 2 2006 Elliott coached Canberra.

Canberra 74 - 12 Penrith round 22 2008 Elliott coached Penrith

Penrith 62 - 6 NZ round 10 2013 Elliott coached NZ.

What a motivator.

Latest posts