What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // MoL Heritage R5 // Fri // Roosters 8-9 Bulldogs // Allianz

Round 5: Roosters v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Roosters 1,6,7 have been reserve grade standard this year

Was just about to post this exactly. Mini played a year too long, Pearce has no creativity or ideas on last, just same old bomb with no pressure on the catcher. Maloney seems frustrated and nothing is coming off fir him.

Friend is our best player. God knows how we won a comp with that spine (friend excluded)

I am doubting we will be any where near the top 4 this year, attack seems to be shining through with the improved teams and the Roosters are clueless in that regard

aqua_duck

Coach
Robinson needs to bite the bullet and move RTS to fullback permanently, Minicheillo just offers nothing in attack, seems to get dominated every hit up and doesn't even look close to breaking the line

gronkathon

First Grade
Team going questionably, has very limited impacted and what do you know Jennings starts limping at the back end of the game.

That would bring back memories Panthers fans

Last edited:

Swarzey

Bench
Lets give it up for Mitchell Pearce! Second week in a row he has proved why he's Origin quality.

giphy.gif

Peter_phelps

Juniors
Dogs of last year would have lost that match. Its a good thing they got rid of Barba, they look like a happy bunch. The moment I said something good about C.Stanley...he gets injured. Not the most fortunate person, in terms of injuries.

LatK7

First Grade
Was just about to post this exactly. Mini played a year too long, Pearce has no creativity or ideas on last, just same old bomb with no pressure on the catcher. Maloney seems frustrated and nothing is coming off fir him.

Friend is our best player. God knows how we won a comp with that spine (friend excluded)

I am doubting we will be any where near the top 4 this year, attack seems to be shining through with the improved teams and the Roosters are clueless in that regard

Send this to Mr Daley.

Swarzey

Bench

Taking out certain players :sarcasm:

I kid.

It came off the back of an incredibly dominate forward pack. Your defence was outstanding and even the most cookie cutter halves could have little impact. SBW really did create the spark. If anything, the rule changes have really f**ked your team over, much like South Sydney.

MatthewA

Juniors
Chase Stanley has been excellent on the wing. Shame about the injury. Surely Josh Reynolds will be the Origin five-eighth if this form continues.. All our forwards were excellent tonight.

Tony Williams was very good last week and did a couple of good things tonight, but the problem with him now seems to be his involvement. He just stands back a lot of the time. He's fixed a lot in his game this year, such as running hard and putting in an effort, but the problem now is he only takes 6 runs a match instead of 16..

A very happy Bulldogs fan base tonight. That was a brilliant performance.

Xplozive

Juniors
Wonder why easts didnt take the penalty goal when they had the chance...and i that set they go for a field goal..dont understand that..

Then bulldogs get the ball and get a field goal. Ohwell i didnt see the game, only got to listen to it on the radio, might have to watch a replay

Jason Maher

Immortal
Has Robinson got the balls to shaft Minichello for RTS? It'd be a ballsy move given he's a club legend and they're coming off a Premiership, but it is what should happen.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Wonder why easts didnt take the penalty goal when they had the chance...and i that set they go for a field goal..dont understand that..

Then bulldogs get the ball and get a field goal. Ohwell i didnt see the game, only got to listen to it on the radio, might have to watch a replay

Roosters were so shocked to receive a penalty, they didn't know what to do.

The Eagle

Juniors
Wonder what "Robbo" will blame this loss on? "The other team was allowed to score too much,we're not allowed to score"

Latest posts