What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maloney the grub!

nrlnrl

First Grade
He seems like a few of these types of players - they love to hand out the rubbish, but can't handle it at all when they are on the receiving end

GONZO72

Juniors
Bullfrog Farce, this ridiculous thread has lasted for 5 snooze fest pages of dribble. Can you imagine, it's length, if the title was ENNIS THE GRUB ? Or what about just THE BULLDOGS ARE GRUBS ? We'd be here till Xmas.
This troll of a thread is destined for the cave.
Bullfrog Farce

Kiwi

First Grade
I just want to see players from other teams all deliberately target him every tackle and peg his boot, I bet he sooks pretty hard and stops doing it.

GONZO72

Juniors
What I will say about Maloney is, he should not be anywhere near an origin team this year. His form has been woeful. Here lies the problem. NSW need a goal kicker, & who will replace him?
Josh Reynolds has been in fine form, but he was found wanting last year during origin. He looked out of his depth in that class. He is a fine club player, but lacks the skill to compete at the higher level. Hayne is an option, because QLD would fear him, he can turn a match.
You wouldn't pick a player just because he can kick goals . Remember Ross Conlon and Hazem El Masri? Both were picked on goal kicking alone, both were nowhere near origin standard.
Again QLD in the box seat

Bulldog Force

Referee
Bullfrog Farce, this ridiculous thread has lasted for 5 snooze fest pages of dribble. Can you imagine, it's length, if the title was ENNIS THE GRUB ? Or what about just THE BULLDOGS ARE GRUBS ? We'd be here till Xmas.
This troll of a thread is destined for the cave.
Bullfrog Farce

Ennis and the entire Bulldogs squad are grubs and should obliterated from the NRL!

Latest posts