What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F7's ANZAC Day Clash

Monk

Referee
Evening all,

So as we're nearing ANZAC Day it's time to host our annual International game which features our own makeshift Australian and New Zealand sides.

Titanic has offered his services in putting together an Australian side, and I'll be taking the NZ side into battle.

If you're interested in playing in the game, post in here or PM myself or Titanic directly.

So yeah, let the game begin! Fulltime is 21st of April, the Match thread is here

If you have any further questions, throw them in here and they will be answered.

Titanic

First Grade
Ok guys ... I'm pumped for the Test.

C'mon on Aussies, there is only one thing more important than remembering the missus' birthday and that's giving to that lot across the "dutch".

I will update this posting from time to time until we have our team:

Oz_zpsa73b7767.jpg

Australia

1. saints4ever ... the Shaun Fensom of the team ... will take it up all day and make 150 tackles as well
2. Drew-Sta ... every team needs an enigma ... the Greg Inglis who can turn a match in the twinkle of an eye
3. Willow ... yes, just like Freddy, he's back ... when the chips are down he answers the call, watch those hammies champ
5. Misanthrope ... straight out of Newy ... Kurt "Mr. Fixit" Gidley's doppelganger with a beard
6. Titanic ... you all know Georgie Rose? ... enough said

Last edited:

Titanic

First Grade
C'mon lads, they have more than us and that's not fair ... kicking sand and weeping.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I'll jump in Titanic for the Green and Gold.

At the least, it will be a 3v3 :)

Titanic

First Grade
He was putting for par on the 14th when his left knee started to tingle ... he dropped the club, cocked an ear to the off-shore breeze and sniffed the air ... with a sigh of resignation reached into his kit, dusted off his mouthguard and headed off to the park.

We welcome F7's legend Willow back in our moment of need ... I hope you got permission :)

Latest posts