What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game of Thrones

Status
Not open for further replies.

mackdadday

Juniors
The end of an era and perfectly done! Where's Penny though? In my opinion, she ll be the one who rules the kingdom when all is said and done.

HowHigh

Coach
I would have preferred Tyrion to have killed him by stabbing him repeatedly but a dead Joffrey is a good Joffrey.

afinalsin666

First Grade
God i love this show. Can't wait til next week. Finally see [redacted] although they've kind of went off track with [redacted].

Apey

Staff member
I've read plenty of book spoilers already so knew it was coming but it was awesome nonetheless.

Hopefully they kill off whoreface of a woman Cersei in the books soon. HE KILLED MY SON!!! Shut the f**k up.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I've read plenty of book spoilers already so knew it was coming but it was awesome nonetheless.

Hopefully they kill off whoreface of a woman Cersei in the books soon. HE KILLED MY SON!!! Shut the f**k up.

I won't spoil it for you, but there's definitely some justice in the future. Not what you're expecting or hoping for, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts