What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R8 // Sun // Tigers 6-22 Titans // Leichhardt

Round 8: Tigers v Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2014teams-wst-alt.png

1. Kurtis Rowe 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Tim Simona 4. Chris Lawrence 5. Pat Richards
6. Braith Anasta 7. Luke Brooks
8. Aaron Woods 9. Joel Luani 10. Keith Galloway 11. Liam Fulton 12. Bodene Thompson 13. Adam Blair

14. Martin Taupau 15. Ava Seumanufagai 16. Blake Austin 17. Sitaleki Akauola

2014teams-gld-alt.png

1. David Mead 2. Kevin Gordon 3. Maurice Blair 4. Brad Takairangi 5. Anthony Don
6. Aidan Sezer 7. Albert Kelly
8. Luke Douglas 9. Beau Falloon 10. Nate Myles 11. Greg Bird 12. Dave Taylor 13. Ashley Harrison

14. Mark Ioane 15. Ryan James 16. Mark Minichiello 17. Paul Carter
18. William Zillman

2014ref-pink.jpg

Head Referee: Gerard Sutton
Assistant Referee: Dave Munro

Sideline Officials: Steve Carrall, Adam Gee
Video Referees: Steve Clark, Luke Phillips

VB NSW Cup Round 8 | BYE: Wests Tigers (WST)

QRL Intrust Super Cup Round 9
FRI 3:30PM | Burleigh Bears (GLD) v PNG Hunters @ Pizzey Park, Miami
SUN 2:00PM | Tweed Heads Seagulls (GLD) v Easts Tigers (MEL) @ Piggabeen Sports

Holden Cup Under 20's Round 8
SUN 12:45PM | Tigers v Titans @ Leichhardt Oval​

Last edited:

MacDougall

First Grade
Tigers back on FTA where they belong.

It's great not having to have a Foxtel sub but still getting like 90% of my teams games on the teev.

gronkathon

First Grade
Tits will have revenge on thie mind.

Will likely be without Gavet but Ben Murdoch Masila has been going brilliantly at prop in NSW Cup

Vic Mackey

Referee
Titans were terrible tonight but then again they have been all year.

Our stocks are really starting to get tested...it won't be a walk in the park but if we're serious we should win

Vic Mackey

Referee
The titans are a steady team, it's doubtful they'll hand us 2 tries like the eels did last week. It's the second game in a row with this spine so hopefully the attack will flow a bit better.

We won't smash through the tits like we did in round 2. That week we had 4 props on the bench, with the injuries now we have 2 props, a wide running back rower and a half/come hooker. Woods and the starting back row will all play 65mins + this week.

I think it will be low scoring. Something like a 16-12 score line either way, hopefully the Leichhardt effect gets us home.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
This is Similar to the Eels and Roosters,that 56-4 thrashing we got in round 2 pretty much woke us up and we beat them 14-12 in the rematch,that 42-12 thrashing the Titans got in round 2 by the Tigers helped spark them into action the following weeks,i think the Titans will do an Eels and get revenge here

Titans by 2

Vic Mackey

Referee
Judging by cartwrights comments on triplem the titans are going to try to bore the tigers to death

Dissapointing crowd, I'd say it's only 7k ATM. It was raining much harder against manly for a heaps bigger crowd

Rosetta

Juniors
Potter needs to wake up and drop Bwaith, he is a massive liability whilst Austin is ready to go.

Front-Rower

First Grade
At 16-0 halftime, it appears we are not in the contest and headed for a pretty embarrassing afternoon.

Vic Mackey

Referee
This has been the slowest ruck I've seen all year. Both teams getting away with murder in the play the ball. Titans have turned it into a scrapy slow game like they want.

Thought Taupau was unlucky not to get a penalty try, less then 10m out he was always going to score

Titans well on top but the score line is flattering them. 2 Penlaty goals and a try off a charge Down. They are defnietly getting the calls but we got them last week, it evens out over the year.

Oh and kurtis Rowe is an absolute gutless piece of shit, I'd prefer moltzen to him

Clifferd

Coach
Pretty shit game tbh easily the tigers worst performance of the year so far. Although easily could have had 2 tries, I think the 16-0 is a killer for the Tigers with such a slow ruck on display.