What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread *Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I don't like these 3-man factions ? I mean The Shield, The Wyatts, Evolution... what about the good old days when DX was 5 men (plus Chyna)? And The Corporation? The Ministry of Darkness? The Corporate Ministry? Those were what you called factions!

The Shield > any of those you mentioned.

Valheru

Coach
I’m prepared to give the evolution/shield feud a chance (a match at extreme rules was announced on smackdown BTW).

It’s not ideal having Bryan against Kane but who else is there? No one wants to see him against Orton for the 100th time or Batista, Bray is held up with Cena and it is way too early for Lesnar so Kane isn’t a bad 1 month option.

Has anyone else noticed the striking similarities between Bryan’s run and Benoit’s 04 run. Both win at mania in fairytale circumstances and then both feature in 2nd tier feuds as champion, it is even the same opponent....

Misanthrope

Staff member
Well, I don't much care if a Bella dies. I just want Nikki to be prepared so she can pick out her sexiest mourning attire.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I?m prepared to give the evolution/shield feud a chance (a match at extreme rules was announced on smackdown BTW).

It?s not ideal having Bryan against Kane but who else is there? No one wants to see him against Orton for the 100th time or Batista, Bray is held up with Cena and it is way too early for Lesnar so Kane isn?t a bad 1 month option.

Has anyone else noticed the striking similarities between Bryan?s run and Benoit?s 04 run. Both win at mania in fairytale circumstances and then both feature in 2nd tier feuds as champion, it is even the same opponent....

They're also being made second fiddle by triple h.

Big Pete

Referee
Has anyone else noticed the striking similarities between Bryan’s run and Benoit’s 04 run. Both win at mania in fairytale circumstances and then both feature in 2nd tier feuds as champion, it is even the same opponent....

Which is why Shield/Evolution doesn't work.

Benoit as a Champion outside of that moment, was a flop. Even Eugene received more attention than him, EUGENE!

brooksy19

Bench
Anyone else see Ziggler turning heel this coming week with Hugh Jackman appearing on RAW?

Could be a good opponent for Bryan.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I like this Rusev bloke. His ring announcer is a bit of alright too.

Too bad he's been booked in for a squash match at XR. At least have him take on someone like Tensai or Clay, not a handicapped we know he's obviously going to win and not get threatened in!

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Too bad he's been booked in for a squash match at XR. At least have him take on someone like Tensai or Clay, not a handicapped we know he's obviously going to win and not get threatened in!

Do you think Tensai or Clay would be a genuine threat?

Two smaller guys or one big guy, either way he's squashing someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.