What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

nrlnrl

First Grade
RLW Mole on Triple M - Kevin Proctor was in Sydney today to talk with Roosters ( Proctor to Roosters has been mentioned elsewhere )

Peter_phelps

Juniors
We are not letting Lichaa go, Lichaa has turned down numerous offers for us to go.

Big difference.

Lichaa though has plenty more years left in him, and has shown plenty of promise in NSW Cup for the Sharks. Ennis has his days numbered. Hence, why the selection is a bit surprising.
Let's be honest, Ennis had his last decent year in 2009 and, the only thing he is good for, is getting under players skin. Even that is predictable these days, so players know how to deal with it.

The Eagle

Juniors
Mansour to Souths will be announced within a week

Strong player but god he's not too bright,with luck (For souths fans,not me) Madge can make him the player he should be instead of the occasionally brilliant,occasionally terrible player that he currently displays at the Riff

BunniesMan

Immortal
Would love Mansour.

Our remaining shopping list:

Mansour
Cody
Hurrell

They will be announced over the next couple of weeks in that order

BunniesMan

Immortal
That's your shopping list and nobody wants to hear what order you go blind from self abuse.

Mate no hard feelings. An Isaac-Conrad trade is win win. We need some razzle dazzle out wide, you guys need some steel in your spine. I'm hearing it could be announced soon.

Packy

Bench
Lichaa though has plenty more years left in him, and has shown plenty of promise in NSW Cup for the Sharks. Ennis has his days numbered. Hence, why the selection is a bit surprising.
Let's be honest, Ennis had his last decent year in 2009 and, the only thing he is good for, is getting under players skin. Even that is predictable these days, so players know how to deal with it.

He's been pretty good for us tbh. His service is better than most and he leads around well. Just needs to revoke his kicking licence

to_ddeath

Coach
So how the dickens can these Bondi scumbags afford Proctor? Oh that's right, their cap is bottomless. About time there was a full-scale investigation into them ala dogs 02 and melbourne 10. End of.

bluey

Bench

Lichaa has played better in Toyota cup and the sharks have a better player coming through.

I would accept Hurrell at Souths. He needs a new environment and Maguire would get him fit and firing.

I'll take either one of Hurrell or Blake Ferguson.

If you get Ennis you'll be paying him in the vicinity of 300k. That's a number you could have had Lichaa for.

Hurrell is in Melbourne for talks today...I have very good mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.