What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

B-B-B-Bird Bird Bird,Bird is the word

kit66

Bench
U r a complete imbecile, firstly bird never grabbed his jewels, it shows clearly he didn't and could not of as he was hanging around the groin region trying to bring him down with his body weight, u are a moron . And secondly I'm not a bird fan either but if he was available to come to the panthers, you would be jumping for joy as he is in the best 3 back rowers in the comp. it's that simple.

I think you're looking at the wrong tackle.

betcats

Referee
U r a complete imbecile, firstly bird never grabbed his jewels, it shows clearly he didn't and could not of as he was hanging around the groin region trying to bring him down with his body weight, u are a moron . And secondly I'm not a bird fan either but if he was available to come to the panthers, you would be jumping for joy as he is in the best 3 back rowers in the comp. it's that simple.

So he couldnt of grabbed Manus nuts because he was hanging around his groin region...are you geniused?

FTR I dont think Bird did, atleast not intentionally. Players grab shorts or jersey all the time in making tackles, shit is bound to happen eventually.

ACTPanthers

Bench

Ha ha wow get angry mate :lol:

Firstly, calling me an imbecile and moron, when you can't spell or use correct grammar, is f**king hilarious!

Secondly, look at the tackle again c**k head - His hand is all over the guys nuts

Thirdly, no I wouldn't "jump for joy" if we signed Bird, but thanks for attempting to speak on my behalf, even though it's completely false - He's a grub and always will be.... "It's that simple"

Last edited:

GongPanther

Referee

Why do you think he reacted in the manner that he did?

Tayjack

Juniors
Don't mess with Tayjack guys.

He big tough footballer man.

Just ask him.

The gay little moderator that sits behind a desk tapping all day on his computer, would only say this online- never in person. This is the same gay fan that gets laughed at by the players when he wears his gay little red v jersey down the shopping mall- bahahahahahaha
But you keep thinking that is not the case, which makes you look more of a dope - lol lol

_snafu_

Immortal
The gay little moderator that sits behind a desk tapping all day on his computer, would only say this online- never in person. This is the same gay fan that gets laughed at by the players when he wears his gay little red v jersey down the shopping mall- bahahahahahaha
But you keep thinking that is not the case, which makes you look more of a dope - lol lol

Eh?

The Enforcer

Juniors
What the f..k ?????

Frank_Grimes

First Grade

BRTky.jpg

bottle

Coach
Tayjackshimselfoffheaps is a bit unbalanced fellas.
Let him go, he'll be another getting himself banned soon.
They all do, eventually.

MrAnonymous

Bench

I thought Knight Vision was a hard merkin.

f**k f**king with you bro.

THE CHAMP

First Grade

What a f**kwit.
I love my Jerseys u cocksmoker.

Latest posts