What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

will there be an apache helicopter?

Danish

Referee
Last year channel 9 decided that promoting their channel was more important than the Blackhawk that usually brings the trophy and so decided to use their chopper.

Biggest rip off ever

Stinkler

Juniors
Maybe the trophy can be delivered on the back of a donkey or horse?

Don't waste money on fighter jets and helicopters. Do you have any idea how much they cost to keep in the air?

Hercules airplane will fly low dropping an APC in a parachute and then out the back of the APC the British royals and Tony Abbott step out holding the trophy above their heads.

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
There won't be any helicopters tomorrow ... they were unable to secure the Black Hawk.

Instead, there will be paratroopers landing with parachutes, bringing the trophy with them from what I understand.

BuffaloRules

Coach
I'm hearing that the NRL have secured MH 370 to fly in and deliver the trophy...

Now that would be impressive...

betcats

Referee
There won't be any helicopters tomorrow ... they were unable to secure the Black Hawk.

Instead, there will be paratroopers landing with parachutes, bringing the trophy with them from what I understand.

Imagine if they dropped it on Sonnys head...i'd buy that trooper a beer.

Hutty1986

Immortal
I hope they get a dog to deliver the footy in the dog's mouth and then they try and take the footy from the dog's mouth but the dog won't let go of the footy in it's mouth.

Last edited:

Nuffy

Bench
Small point, we don't have Apaches, we have Tigers and they are in Oakey in Qld.

Might stretch to a MH90.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I hope they get a dog to deliver the footy in the dog's mouth and then they try and take the footy from the dog's mouth but the dog won't let go of the footy in it's mouth.

That was one of the greatest things in the history of tv.

Latest posts