What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R8 // Sat // Bulldogs 16-12 Knights // ANZ

Round 8: Bulldogs v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frederick

Staff member
I'd like to retract my comment about josh Reynolds being the most overrated player in the comp, because Darius Boyd clearly has that trophy all wrapped up

MatthewA

Juniors
'Dogs played shit house with the ball. So so so bad. Absolutely terrible. Thank god for our strong defence.

Knights deserve a lot of credit. Did very well and were really enthusiastic. Jarrod Mullen's kicking game was 100% on tonight.

GONZO72

Juniors
Michael Ennis again showed the viewing public why he is the most despised, disgusting grub in the NRL. How he is a captain of an NRL side is beyond belief. He shows zero respect to referees, and uses the F word, knowing its been beamed live in living rooms. He is told not to swear, and continues anyway.
Ennis is an overrated jerk. He's slow, void of skill, and past his best. Add to that, a disrespectful individual, who should be fined, for his continuous use of the F word.
He comes across on Fox sports, as if butter wouldn't melt in his mouth. He's fooling no one, except bias bulldog fans, who applaud his pathetic behaviour.

Apey

Staff member
Do not swear at me. DO NOT SWEAR AT ME!!! Refs are such petulant little bitches sometimes :lol:

Anyway Knights managed to successfully out-shit their opponents again thanks partly to players like Gidley, Boyd & Gagai who are adept at out-shitting their opponents.

mozza91

Coach
Do not swear at me. DO NOT SWEAR AT ME!!! Refs are such petulant little bitches sometimes :lol:

Anyway Knights managed to successfully out-shit their opponents again thanks partly to players like Gidley, Boyd & Gagai who are adept at out-shitting their opponents.

Gidley was pretty good tonight. Roberts however ranks high in the out-shitting department.

GongPanther

Referee
I'd have Ennis in SOO ahead of Farrah.

Love to see him put on the niggle with Williams standing right behind him shouting out to the Qlders,"saywut...mo-fo?":lol:

Jason Maher

Immortal

I always thought abusing officials was an instant penalty (it was when Jamie Soward did it in an Anzac Day game a couple of years ago). As a penalty had already been awarded, the ref should have just marched the dogs another 10m and not said anything.

I'd have Nathan Merritt at hooker for NSW ahead of Ennis. Ennis has proven to be a complete liability in Origin, not to mention being a filthy grub and a coward. Do not ever want to see him in a Blue jersey again.

Last edited:

Noname36

First Grade
Gidley was pretty good tonight. Roberts however ranks high in the out-shitting department.

At least for every bad thing Roberts does he does a good thing as well...like set up a try or something.

I can't even remember the last time Gidley did anything good (and I actually don't think he was that bad last night).

Card Shark

Immortal
I'd like to retract my comment about josh Reynolds being the most overrated player in the comp, because Darius Boyd clearly has that trophy all wrapped up

He had a good run coming into the finals last year but is back to his lazy best now.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I always thought abusing officials was an instant penalty (it was when Jamie Soward did it in an Anzac Day game a couple of years ago). As a penalty had already been awarded, the ref should have just marched the dogs another 10m and not said anything.

Given it should never have been a penalty I doubt Perenara would've had the balls to advance the mark.

And I wouldn't classify what Ennis said as "abuse of officials" - he said a swear word in a sentence questioning a decision - he didn't abuse or call the official any name.

nick87

Coach
im loathed to agree with Tim Tam on this, but he's 100% right.

There is a gulf of difference between saying "you blow a penalty with the f**king game on the line" and "you cant blow that penalty with the game on the line, f**kwit"

He swore but he never swore AT the official.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I just can't believe how inept the knights looked in attack. Bulldogs played pretty badly and the only stat we won was the game result.

I think gidley has to go, overplays his hand and the knights suffer for it. Bit more early ball for the outside backs wouldn't have gone astray either.

We had Mbye on the field and that should have been where the knights targeted but really the ball never got to that side of the field quick enough.

Either way, happy the dogs won what was an ugly game. No one remembers how you win them at the end of the season.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Seen a few have a sook about a supposed punch by Reynolds on Rochow after the 46' try?

He fist pumped in anger at missing the tackle, made no contact with Rochow - who didn't even flinch or notice anything because he wasn't touched.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I just can't believe how inept the knights looked in attack. Bulldogs played pretty badly and the only stat we won was the game result.

I think gidley has to go, overplays his hand and the knights suffer for it. Bit more early ball for the outside backs wouldn't have gone astray either.

We had Mbye on the field and that should have been where the knights targeted but really the ball never got to that side of the field quick enough.

Either way, happy the dogs won what was an ugly game. No one remembers how you win them at the end of the season.
We looked a much better side with Clydsdale on the park. Sadly he was only out there for half the game :(

Latest posts