What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ryan Tandy Found Dead.

Surrogate

Juniors
Its a shame. He was hung out to dry and cast as a leper. The NRL could have atleast referred him to external counselling services who could have monitored his mental state.

Its one thing to punish someone, but they should be rehabilitated at the same time.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Why cant you hope
and wait until he gets his shit together and turns his life around ?? Why do people wish heartache upon another human being and their family .. weird outlook on life mate .

I don't wish Watts dead but he is pure scum.

Charlie124

First Grade
Feel sorry for his parents (assuming they aren't just massive dickheads too). But it's hard to feel sorry for junkies who had their whole life ahead of them, especially ones involved with bikies and kidnapping.

Won't lose any sleep over this "loss".

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Feel sorry for his parents (assuming they aren't just massive dickheads too). But it's hard to feel sorry for junkies who had their whole life ahead of them, especially ones involved with bikies and kidnapping.

Stop going with this crap. Nobody ever loses any sleep over a death of someone they don't know.

Apey

Staff member
Stop going with this crap. Nobody ever loses any sleep over a death of someone they don't know.

I dunno, there are actually some bleeding heart people out there who actually experience sympathy, empathy and all that jazz. Frankly I'm not one of them and they make me sick but I'm sure they're out there.

some11

Referee
Why cant you hope
and wait until he gets his shit together and turns his life around ??

When you know people who have gone down that road with no intention whatsoever of changing you become bitter about it.

Tayjack

Juniors

U imbecile

He didn't fix a match ffs. It was spot fixing there is a difference.
Anyway the spot fix didn't even come off so that bullshit as well.
He should be referred to as an attempted spot fixer.
Anyway I think the fact he was hung out to,dry by the nrl when he knew there were more doing it got the better of him.
Poor barstard but you make the bed...............

Indeed, it should read "spot-fixing".