What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GWS hit a new low

gUt

Coach
Goodbye slim shady. You leave GWS with perhaps the worst ever win-loss record as a coach in Australian sport. But before you leave with a 3-win record over the space of 2 seasons, the Gold Coast Suns gave you a special parting gift, in the sum of a GWS special... an 83 point demolition job :lol:

Now, get your fugly Victorian arse out of NSW and DON'T EVER STEP FOOT IN MY STATE AGAIN!!!

You're wrong. The kids of NSW need a choice and without their hero Con Shiveby there to show the kids of Western Sydney, Canberra, Prague, China, Greater Western Sydney (it's a real place look it up), Breakfast Point, Southern New South Wales, the Moon and Sydney there's a fourth football code they've never heard of, they'd have no chance to understand that the sports they prefer are nothing compared to the glory of watching 40-something anorexic, drugged-up uncos fumbling Sharon all over a cricket field and getting smashed every week.

If that happened I fear the GWS side would not be able to maintain its current standards of success and the club might become a financial burden on the Melbourne competition if the local crowd stopped attending the GWS matches in their tens.

Therefore I say sign Smeagol for another 4 decades and keep him as the figurehead for this great club, after all he's an AFL legend and the most successful coach of any sport in any era with 3 "flags" in 30 years of coaching plus a decorated war service record to boot.

Last edited:

Bulldog Force

Referee
You're wrong. The kids of NSW need a choice and without their hero Con Shiveby there to show the kids of Western Sydney, Canberra, Prague, China, Greater Western Sydney (it's a real place look it up), Breakfast Point, Southern New South Wales, the Moon and Sydney there's a fourth football code they've never heard of, they'd have no chance to understand that the sports they prefer are nothing compared to the glory of watching 40-something anorexic, drugged-up uncos fumbling Sharon all over a cricket field and getting smashed every week.

If that happened I fear the GWS side would not be able to maintain its current standards of success and the club might become a financial burden on the Melbourne competition if the local crowd stopped attending the GWS matches in their tens.

Therefore I say sign Smeagol for another 4 decades and keep him as the figurehead for this great club, after all he's an AFL legend and the most successful coach of any sport in any era with 3 "flags" in 30 years of coaching plus a decorated war service record to boot.
:lol:

One of your best gUt :D

Jason Maher

Immortal
The Gnats are a vastly improved team this year. They'd want to be, for all the leg ups the AFL has given them. Similar story with the Suns, although they haven't been given quite as many leg ups as the Gnats and have recruited much better.

The Gnats are a vastly improved team this year. They'd want to be, for all the leg ups the AFL has given them. Similar story with the Suns, although they haven't been given quite as many leg ups as the Gnats and have recruited much better.
I'm very happy that the aFL are spending millions proping up the midgets. Its emptying the aFL coffers.

God-King Dean

Immortal
And let's keep this shit in The Fight Club, & let people actually discuss AFL, in the AFL forum.

There's an entire section dedicated to convincing yourselves that you have no fear of AFL/Union.

ek999

First Grade
Off to BigPoofy with you Dean.

The Giants and/or Suns will play in a grand final within 5 years too. It wouldn't surprise me if it was against each other too. They have to much young talent not to have success

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Throughout the forum ?

lol

Big difference between a troll and a moderator.

Latest posts