What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GWS hit a new low

Bulldog Force

Referee
:lol:

Well, in quoting a very famous line from Road House: "This town isn't big enough for both of us!" - in this case "this forum isn't big enough for two moderators!"

You lost, game over!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
You want me to take out the trash ^ #Twizzle?

Case in point. This is the AFL forum not the trash talk forum.

Some people here do like to discuss AFL and I some how dont think your contributions would promote discussion.

Brutus

Referee
I love to troll in TFC, but if you bothered to look at my posts in other areas of the forum you would realise that I'm the best poster on this site.

I would generate wholesome discussion on this board if I modded it.

The quality just gets lower and lower.

Pitiful.

If we limit this thread to serious GWS discussion it will remain dormant.

My 2 cents is they are the worst team in the history of Australian sport

Dogs Of War

Coach
I love to troll in TFC, but if you bothered to look at my posts in other areas of the forum you would realise that I'm the best poster on this site.

I would generate wholesome discussion on this board if I modded it.

Wholesome discussion? What you do in the boogers is anythign but wholesome and brings a whole new meaning to battle pirates.

I would like to see if you can generate a serious conversation. At the moment your at 100/1.

Some guy and girl in GWS clobber were trying to hand out pieces of paper in circular quay. Not sure if they were flyers or free tickets as I politely declined.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Some guy and girl in GWS clobber were trying to hand out pieces of paper in circular quay. Not sure if they were flyers or free tickets as I politely declined.

You should have grabbed the lot and thrown them in the bin. You would have been doing your part for humanity. No one should have sit to through that torture.

Bulldog Force

Referee
You should have grabbed the lot and thrown them in the bin. You would have been doing your part for humanity. No one should have sit to through that torture.

I would've put a big smile on my face and looked them dead in the eye while I put them in the bin :D

Latest posts