What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 Jerseys

Bulldog Force

Referee
Well like I said before the artwork isn't the bad thing, the choice of colour is. I would've simply gone with pink socks for WoL round like we've done in the past.

MatthewA

Juniors
The artwork is horrendous, not the colour. It;s a bunch of grunge junk and not what the club stands for. I have no idea why we introduced so much black and grunge into this years designs (apart from home and away jerseys). We're blue and white, not blue and white and black with a hint of goth..

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I love the design tbh. It's something different. How boring if we just stuck to a plain white and blue vee all the time.

Packy

Bench
Tbh I don't like any of it. might look ok on game day on the telly but I wouldn't ever buy one

Dogs Of War

Coach
The artwork is horrendous, not the colour. It;s a bunch of grunge junk and not what the club stands for. I have no idea why we introduced so much black and grunge into this years designs (apart from home and away jerseys). We're blue and white, not blue and white and black with a hint of goth..

I'm with you mate. Lets just keep to our colours and not add all these horrible redesigns into the mix (or just make them training/U20s jerseys if people want them).

Anyway, it's going to be that number vs this that the Warriors will be sporting on the day....

45350_146212_79950.jpg

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member
I'm with you mate. Lets just keep to our colours and not add all these horrible redesigns into the mix (or just make them training/U20s jerseys if people want them).

Anyway, it's going to be that number vs this that the Warriors will be sporting on the day....

45350_146212_79950.jpg

new-zealand-warriors-away-shirt-2013-14.jpg

I reckon you'll find the Warriors will wear black & pink v Raiders next week, then the above white number when they face us. We're the home team in NZ.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I reckon you'll find the Warriors will wear black & pink v Raiders next week, then the above white number when they face us. We're the home team in NZ.

Mate who is a Warriors supporter said they were wearing that. We were having a ugly jersey off. He won with this number...

40504_125166_71778.jpg

Timmah

Staff member
Mate who is a Warriors supporter said they were wearing that. We were having a ugly jersey off. He won with this number...

40504_125166_71778.jpg

Guarantee you they won't wear the pink and black number, would be a clash. All the Warriors advertising for Raiders is WiL/mum themed.

That above, is a monstrosity though. No wonder he won.