What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaking: Macquarie Bank wiz to join Eels Board

Delboy

First Grade
DF is a cancer to this club, he is a spoilt brat who basically doesn't want any success that is not his

This may upset a few people, but if you had been at the previous meeting , you would not doubt his agenda

I m getting too old to take part in this she said, he said arguments, will just go to the footy and let these idiots bury themselves

Think it's time that the NRL step in. This can't go on! Implement a 7 man board chosen by the NRL. No factions no bullshit.

The Colonel

Immortal
Unreal. Only club I know that can bend over and f**k it's own arse..... We must have a heap of money to be turning away blokes like Moss.

It's obvious the bus full of
Members from Dundas Vikings to never made it to help Sharp like how they did in the elections....

Maroubra Eel

Coach
It's obvious the bus full of
Members from Dundas Vikings to never made it to help Sharp like how they did in the elections....

It wasn't about whether you like Sharp or not. It was about whether we want an independent director like Moss.
Anyway the members have voted.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
how do we not allow a bloke like this onto our board???? It should have been simple???

Instead once again we are a laughing stock, the factional bullshit and the politics are killing this great club. Wankers with ego's which are bigger than the club are going to destroy it.

boxhead

First Grade
Fitzgerald was there again whinging about everything. His attack on Sharp was pathetic. The sooner fitzgerald buggers off the quicker the club can rebuild

Unreal. Only club I know that can bend over and f**k it's own arse..... We must have a heap of money to be turning away blokes like Moss.

The way Sharp went out about it was totally wrong. It looked like Sharp was trying to get numbers on the board by endorsing moss alone. All sharp needed to do was shut up and not endorse anybody, let the members make the decision based on the quaifications / evidence.

spiderdan

Bench
Fitzgerald was there again whinging about everything. His attack on Sharp was pathetic. The sooner fitzgerald buggers off the quicker the club can rebuild
boxy, is it possible that df is playing the stooge and appearing as though he is against sharp so that people disassociate his specter from sharp, thereby enhancing sharp's image to parra members?

Just a hypothetical I thought I'd throw out there. I do agree though that df has had his time. He's done both good and not so good for the club but he should know to put his ego aside if he does really give a shit about the club.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Fitzy is an arrogant cretin who just can't stay away, did everything he could to undermine Spags and co and now is doing the same with Sharp. If he can't have the club he would rather see it destroyed than see it prosper without him. What an egomaniac.

Suitman

Post Whore

I'm over this shit. It's been going on for sooooo long.
People just want a stable club and a stable board.
We are a joke.

Latest posts