What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and General Drivel XV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
No idea...

But whatever we fork out it will obviously be included in our cap, I also heard recently that the freight that we're paying Ryan, Blair and Mullaney is in our 2nd tier cap and that's the reason why we're struggling in that area..

Gronk

Staff member
Gee Santi turned out to be an anti-climax.

Perhaps the game has changed so quickly that a smallish workhorse is less desirable over a ball playing lock and edge runners.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
No idea...

But whatever we fork out it will obviously be included in our cap, I also heard recently that the freight that we're paying Ryan, Blair and Mullaney is in our 2nd tier cap and that's the reason why we're struggling in that area..

I thought if they were on second contracts they would only affect our cap if they play nrl , thus those haven't played nrl for us this year. Bloody cap to confusing.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Wonder if Santi was the rumoured play not happy with the club as he wasn't getting a go?

Anyhow this is his 3rd club change not a good look for a young player

Avenger

Immortal
Santi was coming off the bench for Wenty and was originally signed for the top 25. I say ability/attitude had more to do with it.

So we've freed a Top 25 spot? Meaning we can bump someone up for the rest of the year and ease a bit of pressure on the 2nd Tier Cap?

Eels Dude

Coach
Think he means adding to the top 25, if that's possible as discussed.

Was wondering what happened to Santi as he hasn't been playing for Wenty nor named in any injury reports. Sounds odd though since he's only been here a little while.

Gronk

Staff member
Junior Paulo come on down!!!

Monday night at the earliest please.

I said this the other day - if he is as good as some here pump him to be, how come two nuffies bumped him off the bench for the Samoa v Fiji test ?

Status
Not open for further replies.