What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Sharks - Johnny Mannah Cup

yy_cheng

Coach
Where do you get these from and what are the prices?

My mate breeds cows and his grandad has a very small dairy farm. THe lamb was from some country market in Picton.

THe beef worked out to be $6 per kg, butchered with all cuts of half the cow, rump, sirloin, ribeye, etc and sausages and minced meat in innards (dogs loves that stuff) and it was all butchered and packaged like if it was bought from woollies. THe meat is a lot tenderer than the woollies stuff and has a stronger beef flavour.

Daneel

Bench
My mate breeds cows and his grandad has a very small dairy farm. THe lamb was from some country market in Picton.

THe beef worked out to be $6 per kg, butchered with all cuts of half the cow, rump, sirloin, ribeye, etc and sausages and minced meat in innards (dogs loves that stuff) and it was all butchered and packaged like if it was bought from woollies. THe meat is a lot tenderer than the woollies stuff and has a stronger beef flavour.

You got ripped off. $4 a kilo it cost me for beef from half a beast, unless we get wagyu.

strider

Post Whore
damn!! ... I went vegetarian and am paying bloody $10 a kilo for capsicums .... ripped off!!!!

Forty20

First Grade
Dyldam Parramatta Eels Head Coach Brad Arthur says he’s expecting a physical and enthusiastic encounter tomorrow night when the Blue and Gold take on the Cronulla Sharks at Pirtek Stadium.

Forward Junior Paulo will move into the first grade side replacing Fuifui Moimoi who played for Wenty yesterday, and Arthur says Junior is in good form.

“It’s not the case about Fui being dropped, it’s more about promoting Junior,” Arthur said.

“He played one game for us against the Broncos and he was one of our better forwards, and he’s been playing well at Wenty and I thought he deserved his opportunity this week.”

“He’s got a very good carry and is hard to tackle, and all the feedback we got out of the Broncos game is that they weren’t real impressed tackling him.”

After a long turnaround since the Blue and Gold’s Round 8 game against the Cowboys, Arthur says the side has used the break to rest up physically for a tough part of the year ahead.

“Going into those last couple of games we were playing with blokes who were doing one or half a session to get out on the field, so it’s been really good for Peatsy and a couple of our forwards,” he said.

“I don’t think anyone is 100 percent at this stage of the year, but everyone is keen to get back out there after a loss and a 16 day turnaround.”

Asked about whether he thinks there are inconsistencies with the referees in relation to other incidents in the game across the weekend, Arthur says he’s unconcerned.

“We have enough of our own inconsistencies with our own performance which we need to tidy up, and that’s our focus; we’re back at home, and we want to come with plenty of energy tomorrow night and be nice and strong defensively,” he said.

Clicky

Confirmation from Brad Arthur that Junior will be playing on Monday.

natheel

Coach
Clicky

Confirmation from Brad Arthur that Junior will be playing on Monday.

Good stuff. We don't lose much by bringing in junior for fui. They're very similar. Junior is our new fui. I hope fui plays more this year because I think its his last season. Can't wait to see mossop play thoigg

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
In other words its all bullshit.

If human beings were just machines you'd probably be right. But the fact is 'bullshit' is how people communicate with each other. It's the filter through which people experience the world.

Why do you support a rugby league team? Wouldn't you be better off worrying about the things you can control, like gathering resources and utilising them in the most efficient way? Or is 'bullshit' very important to you as a human being?

Latest posts