What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Canberra take home the spoon?

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Yeah yeah yeah, Round 9 and all that shit, but no other team is being so consistently belted round after round, not even the Eels. Stuart almost looks disinterested at this point and the squad, Milford and Croker notwithstanding is just awful. I can't see how they won't get it at this point.

Danish

Referee
Can Ricky be the man to finally break the epic winning streak over the dragons?

dogslife

Coach
With origin looming large the Broncos might not win another game this season. They're in with a shot

God-King Dean

Immortal
Raiders v Dragons is shaping as the game of Ricky's career.

If they lose, there will be a green lynch mob outside the stadium.

And this thread will go into meltdown.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Meh I've seen us pull home in the second half of the season too many time to consign us to the spoon just yet.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
To answer the thread, yes. No question. Their last two games have been some of the most gutless performances I've seen this year.

mongoose

Coach
Meh I've seen us pull home in the second half of the season too many time to consign us to the spoon just yet.

Yeah exactly, watch us scrape into 8th. I would rather we just get the spoon and see some real changes happen to the squad.

oikee

Juniors
Battle between Broncos and Raiders round 13 for the wooden spoon.
These two clubs need a cleanout, top to bottom.

barney gumble

Juniors
Well the bookies certainly have the Raiders as clear spoon favs.

Ricky doesn't have a great track record of turning poor form around, things tend to get worse.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Canberra need a clean out. Shillington and Campese, f**k me I've never seen two guys piss and moan at every decision whether right or wrong. They need a positive environment to turn it around and IMO it starts with getting rid of the biggest negative influences which at the moment are probably these two idiots.

Aside from that they're hardly playing great football.

Oh and Tupou, I feel sorry for Raiders fans whenever I see him named.