What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cattle Dog

karuah6

Juniors
Let me first say that I have supported Steve Price & our team from day one, however I am getting the shits over the way we are going. No use looking at Bennett as he is having trouble himself.
I know we have a smaller pack than some other teams however instead of waiting for them to come to us, bloody get up in their face & bloody hurt then until they start looking for us.
From what I saw today Sam Williams is not the answer in the backs so put Benji in as he may put doubt, if he plays to potential, into other teams which will assist our attack.
Put Thompson back into the forwards & support him with some hard heads from the Cutters. There must be some there that is better that what we have got, otherwise get rid of those that can't do the job. That is what they are there for, as a back up when players in front of them are not performing.
Get the cattle dog mongrel call going.
If this fails, get a SOS for Brownie to come to the club, take over, & slap a few faces.
Remember Roy Masters.
Sorry if I am rambling, but I have got the shits, had a few beers, & said what I feel.
In saying the above, I admit that the Dogs must be favourite for the comp, but bloody hell have a better go that what happened today.

hardbaby

Coach
"Cattle Dog"? The call sign for war? lmfao. Imagine calling that with this team. There would be 13 guys fighting Merrin and Thompson. The rest would be hiding under the goal posts with Creagh saying "it's ok guys. We're just running back onside". Nighty would do more damage and he isn't even playing...

If this fails, get a SOS for Brownie to come to the club, take over, & slap a few faces.
Remember Roy Masters.

Does this mean you accept that Steve Price has finally had ample opportunity to demonstrate his true ability as our 1st grade coach?

A fine concession Karuah.

TruSaint

Referee
"Cattle Dog"? The call sign for war? lmfao. Imagine calling that with this team. There would be 13 guys fighting Merrin and Thompson. The rest would be hiding under the goal posts with Creagh saying "it's ok guys. We're just running back onside". Nighty would do more damage and he isn't even playing...

So true... its disturbing. Wake the f.. up Saints.

StgeorgeDragons

Juniors
I went to the game and it was total shit, we just got completely run over

I though Thompson ran the hardest, dugan and morris ok but the rest was terrible, no fight or get up in them.

roach_83

Juniors

Hahaha that made me laugh very hard, but it's so true

Latest posts