What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Organised crime and ElephantJuice in sport investigation part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

BranVan3000

Coach
Meh
I have had enough of hearing this shit.
Why don't the NRL just say "yeah, don't really want to be a part of your quasi elitist group anymore, we will conduct our own testing and dispense consequences for breaches as we see fit, have a nice day".
Who gives a shit if we aren't WADA / ASADA compliant?
They are starting to look like a cowboy who brought an empty six shooter to the gun fight.
I don't understand why NRL would want to do that? Because you are impatient?

I'm sure NRL would be happy for them to at least leave it six more months and drop the bad news in the off season

TeamSatan

Juniors
We the general public care zero for anymore of this asada rubbish.

This whole thing is a giant wankfest that has lawyers rubbing their grubby hands together.
Think about the public servants and all those paper pushers in their nice offices.
"Please guys can we keep the peptide charade going for another 30 years until our investement units are paid off.?".

Listen up parasites......We see your scam......p### off now.

Ulysseus

Bench
It's quiet simple, if they ask anyone a question refer them to:
13D Self‑incrimination
(1) An individual is excused from complying with a requirement to answer a question or to give information if the answer to the question or the information might tend to incriminate the individual or expose the individual to a penalty.

StormHi

Juniors
WATCH AS 1-2 RESERVE GRADERS FROM THE CURRENT SHARKS SQUAD GET THE BAN....................

Doubtful as to wether or not it is gonna decimate the current squad tbh ...... so over this BS I say let everyone do roids suppliments and cybernetic enhancements. Would make the game more intresting :)

NrlCoach

Juniors
166.gif

Tommax25

Bench

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Meh
I have had enough of hearing this shit.
Why don't the NRL just say "yeah, don't really want to be a part of your quasi elitist group anymore, we will conduct our own testing and dispense consequences for breaches as we see fit, have a nice day".
Who gives a shit if we aren't WADA / ASADA compliant?
They are starting to look like a cowboy who brought an empty six shooter to the gun fight.

Because we would lose government funding ?

Card Shark

Immortal
Leave the club decimated?

There is about 4 players left at the club...

Might be 5 Aus.

Gallen, Graham, Tupou, Gardner & Stapleton.

Edit: I'm not inferring these guys have done anything wrong, just the guys were at the club in 2011.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts