What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Great Reg Gasnier Passes Away...

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7lmAc3LKWM

play-it-again-sam_des-moines_1986_front-cover2.jpg

nrlnrl

First Grade
RIP to the great man.

If anything good should come of this it will be exposing the new generation to his brilliance during the many highlights and tributes that will be shown in the coming days and weeks

a true great who deservedly was named one of the original Immortals

RIP Puff

as for footage of him, I don't know how much is available.

jono

Juniors
Of all the players that have ever graced the field , Reg Gasnier was the only one for whom a negative word was NEVER spoken.
Not as a player , nor as a human being.
In terms of a complete role model in every aspect of the sport and in life , he has had no peer.
RIP Mr Gasnier , thanks for the wonderful legacy you have left us with

goodplayer

Juniors
puff the magic dragon , reg will always be loved

[youtube]ob8GGGy3G_A[/youtube]

Last edited:

Tommy Smith

Referee
The unequivocal first centre chosen in Rugby League's Team of the Century.

A true giant of the game who stands atop the Everest of Rugby League greats alongside the likes of Clive Churchill.

RIP Reg.

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
I remember seeing Les Murray, the soccer stalwart, on SBS saying he was and always will be a soccer man but the one player that made him take any notice of rugby league in his lifetime was Reg Gasnier, as much for his esteem off the field as on it.