What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Coach

emack

Juniors
ANYONE has to be better than Price, but we have to do it NOW!!!!!

Surely he's out of time and out of excuses?!

The same names are cropping up that were suggested 12 months ago. Only new addition to the list I can see is The Rev LOL.

Gut feeling on what will happen (not necessarily what should happen), having seen Millward and Hornby in the coaches box yesterday, is that Millward comes in for the remainder of the season, and Hornby up to Cutters.

What should happen for next year is the appointment of an "outsider" - Taylor would be my choice if they went that way.

What will happen? With the current administration, I have a horrible feeling it will be more jobs for the boys.

Minh

First Grade
New coach needed to cut away some of the dead wood, Price has too many favorites and well out f his depthin his time Dan Hunt is no marquee starting front rower taking up space, salary cap space.

possm

Coach
I'd like to see Price, Mary and Young sacked and a new coach appointed who is long term and who gets to choose his own coaching staff.

Give the new Coach a 2.5 year term so that he can spend the reaminder of this term weeding out players he does not want to keep and recruiting replacement players.

Some players like Creagh, Rein, De Belin, Stockwell, Thompson and Harrison may find form under the prospect of being cut. Mind you, I don't blame any of these players for the form they are showing. I have belived for a long time that our first grade players aren't buying into Price's game plan each week. Soward was silly enough to stand up and tell Price so.