What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pokemon X and Y

Big Pete

Referee
Just be smart about it and use the proper resources. If you're smart, you can play through the first three gens in a day.

I played through them all relatively recently and most of them don't hold up that well. First generation in particular is extremely archaic - nothing like catching Mewtwo and being told you released it since your box is full.

Bazzi

First Grade
Began Red version, just defeated the first gym.

Got a Squirtle (Lvl. 13), Pikachu (Lvl. 9), Kakuna (Lvl. 9).

Eddie Lab

Juniors
just finished my eevee team.

Jolteon
Flareon
Espeon
Umbreon
Glaceon
Sylveon(pain in the ass but apparently worth it)

gonna be interesting to see if it's any good. the major weakness will be against ground/rock but I could chuck in a Leafeon/Vaporeon

RHCP

Bench
Finally caved and spent the cash. Well worth it. Although it seemed a little too easy, don't think I blacked out once, without any knowledge of leaders/elite 4, which was odd I thought. All the healers along the way and the exp share probably did that.

just finished my eevee team.

Jolteon
Flareon
Espeon
Umbreon
Glaceon
Sylveon(pain in the ass but apparently worth it)

gonna be interesting to see if it's any good. the major weakness will be against ground/rock but I could chuck in a Leafeon/Vaporeon
I'm working on this at the moment actually. Got Vaporeon, Glaceon and Leafeon so far.

Monk, if you still want those Vivillions I've got two you might want (I'll check what forms they are l8a)

Friend code is 3497-0871-1674 imma add you chumps tomorrow

Monk

Referee
I've got all the Vivillions now actually. I got upto about 12 myself and a friend of mine gave me the remaining four.

I just added you bro. Will let you know your friend safari when you add me back.

adamkungl

Immortal
Just be smart about it and use the proper resources. If you're smart, you can play through the first three gens in a day.

I played through them all relatively recently and most of them don't hold up that well. First generation in particular is extremely archaic - nothing like catching Mewtwo and being told you released it since your box is full.

:lol: ouch.

Parra Pride

Coach
Coming November....

BnCeT8vCAAAVGsA.jpg

BnCeNQnCQAINLxH.jpg

Parra Pride

Coach
They're both either mega evolutions, or they have just had some design changes. I like to lean towards mega evolution because that would be awesome.

Springs

First Grade
Well they don't usually change designs, but apart from the bright parts it's not much different mega-evolution wise, compared with others.
It might be a new thing in the storyline, something to do with the Omega and Alpha in the title perhaps.