What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // Women in League R10 // Mon // Sea Eagles v Knights // Brookvale-

Round 10: Sea Eagles v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2014teams-man-main.png

1. Brett Stewart 2. Jorge Taufua 3. Peta Hiku 4. Steve Matai 5. David Williams
6. Jack Littlejohn 7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Josh Starling 9. Matt Ballin 10. Brenton Lawrence 11. Anthony Watmough 12. Justin Horo 13. Jamie Buhrer

14. James Hasson 15. Dunamis Lui 16. Jesse Sene-Lefao 17. Jason King
18. Tom Symonds

2014teams-new-pink.png

1. Darius Boyd 2. James McManus 3. Dane Gagai 4. Joseph Leilua 5. Akuila Uate
6. Jarrod Mullen 7. Tyrone Roberts
8. David Fa'alogo 9. Kurt Gidley 10. Kade Snowden 11. Beau Scott 12. Robbie Rochow 13. Adam Cuthbertson

14. Adam Clydsdale 15. Chris Houston 17. Willie Mason 18. Korbin Sims
19. Joseph Tapine

2014ref-yell.jpg

Head Referee: Matt Cecchin
Assistant Referee: Adam Devcich

Sideline Officials: Adam Gee, Gavin Reynolds
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Henry Perenara

VB NSW Cup Round 10
SAT 3:00PM | Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles (MAN) v New Zealand Warriors (WAR) @ Brookvale Oval
SUN 3:00PM | North Sydney Bears (SOU) v Newcastle Knights (NEW) @ North Sydney Oval

Holden Cup Under 20's Round 10
MON 4:45PM | Sea Eagles v Knights @ Brookvale Oval​

Last edited:

Bulldog Force

Referee
Knights playing pretty woeful ATM. I think Manly will be out for a big game against one of their biggest rivals especially after that late loss to the Storm.

Dutchy

Immortal
God I hope we get Stewart Lyon and Foran back.

BStewart and DCE were obviously playing injured on Saturday.

Swarzey

Bench
Every time we play at Brookvale, we get our asses handed to us and tend to walk away with one less player. Expecting Manly to belt us and pick up a few key injuries. Final nail in the coffin of our finals hopes this year.

Patorick

Staff member
Every time we play at Brookvale, we get our asses handed to us and tend to walk away with one less player. Expecting Manly to belt us and pick up a few key injuries. Final nail in the coffin of our finals hopes this year.
Well, there was 2006.

http://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/s...-17/manly-warringah-vs-newcastle/summary.html

But, to be fair, Michael Witt was in the team for Manly that day, playing his only NRL game for that year, so it shouldn't really count.

I will accept your point for the moment.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Manly might rack up a cricket score here. Bennett to leave Tinkler to his mess and walk away and make Broncos fans everywhere very happy.

Noname36

First Grade
Can we just not and say we did?

Happy I have to go to a meeting Monday night and won't have to watch it.

Spot On

Coach
I think Knights to upset Manly here.

How??? By squeezing their testacles, eye gouging and poking fingers up bums????

Manly have already phoned the young bloke who takes care of the visitors side of the scoreboard and told him to have the night off. Bennett's considering playing him in the backrow now Beau Scott is out. At least, being form Manly, he'll add some mongrel to the pack.

Last edited:

Noname36

First Grade
Could happen.

Still heaps of key guys out.

It won't.

It wouldn't matter if Manly had their whole squad out, we'd still find a way to lose at the moment.

We have our best forward, our best outside back from this year and now probably our halfback out too anyway so I'm sure any injuries even out anyway.

Manly should be 20+ easily. Actually with Gidley now in the halves it should be Manly 30+.