What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks v Tigers 2007

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
On fox 1 right now.

Bird.
Stephenson.
Williams.
Covell
Su'a
Douglas.
Stapleton.
Talupapa.
Brown.
ADAM DYKES.

Holy smokes. What a crappy team

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Oh no it wasn't Nathan, it was Craig Stapleton. The front rower

Yeah Farah won it with a field goal, finished 29-28.

Talupapa was f**kin hopeless

Alan Shore

First Grade
Stapo had a good game against the Tigers once im sure. Played fullback afternoon game, got a treble I think.

I remember that happening in a Canberra game, I think in 2009, where Stapo played fullback and scored 3-4 tries. The one where they had the pink ball for the women in league round that travelled way further than a normal ball when kicked - Barrett kicked a 30/20 with one from memory.

I remember that happening in a Canberra game, I think in 2009, where Stapo played fullback and scored 3-4 tries. The one where they had the pink ball for the women in league round that travelled way further than a normal ball when kicked - Barrett kicked a 30/20 with one from memory

yeah i was at that. we kicked some huhge kicks with that pick ball.

Gallen scored the match winner.

Stapo played good.

weird year. win 1, lose 9, win 4, lose 10
Booyah!

cb4

First Grade
I remember that happening in a Canberra game, I think in 2009, where Stapo played fullback and scored 3-4 tries. The one where they had the pink ball for the women in league round that travelled way further than a normal ball when kicked - Barrett kicked a 30/20 with one from memory.

Some memories need fixing. Stapo has only ever scored more than 2 tries on 1 occasion, against the Warriors this year.

Card Shark

Immortal
Some memories need fixing. Stapo has only ever scored more than 2 tries on 1 occasion, against the Warriors this year.

That's what I was thinkin. When he scored his 4th against the a warriors, I was thinking he still hasn't scored a hat trick ;-)

Latest posts