What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benji To Play against Parramatta

Saintsified

Bench
"Benji equals anybody I've seen in terms of flair, and making something happen. He is a remarkable talent, born out of living on the edge. That's the way he is. He was made to be a footballer."
-Wayne Bennett[19]

dragondad

First Grade
Haven't been to Parramatta Stadium again after putting up with canned 'Parra chants' over the speakers in the grandstand for 80 minutes. Made it seem like 25,000 fanatical fans when it was 10,000 quiet ones!

This Year?

Immortal
I looked at the ticketmaster website last night and the only cat1 seats I could find were in a restricted viewing area.

Rexxy

Coach
I have my ticket and I am on the benji train.... toot toot.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 10174860_10152161862889141_7877181378080905969_n.jpg
    10174860_10152161862889141_7877181378080905969_n.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 79

macnaz

Staff member
I have my ticket and I am on the benji train.... toot toot.

attachment.php

Lol... good stuff. The guy sometimes infuriates me with his attitude but for some reason he is a hard guy to hate , I would always overlook his crap plays because when he did something good it was usually something really freaky that only he could pull off and often even after a lose I would go home happy having witnessed something special I will remember for ever. I really hope he provides some of those special moments for all you Dragon supporters to add to your proud club memory bank to talk about in years to come.

Im sure Benji is ready to play but more importantly is the side around him ready to play ? His plays happen quicker then he even has time to think about them so every player around him has to be expecting the ball even if it doesnt look as though something is on , because Benji is likely to pluck a pass out of his arse somehow so be ready. He coped a lot of crap about balls over the sideline but having wingers asleep or 2 foot high like Utai didnt help his cause and he often was blamed for there bad positioning. Luckily you have some smart classy backs who I think will understand him very quickly and capitalize on his skills.
One again enjoy the ride on the Benji express , hope its an exciting one :)

Latest posts