What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benji To Play against Parramatta

tumbidragon

First Grade
So far he's thrown an intercept and hospital ball.... Just waiting for the kick/pass out on the full.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I feel sorry for you guys.

Moreso when we received compensation from you. Just cruel.

Dezziedc

Juniors
lol, the mob is fickle.

If that fair try wasn't called forward, we'd all be on his dick.

Definitely. I think he looks more dangerous than any of the other halves we've had.

Once he settles into the team and works a combo with Widdop I think it'll be a good combo.

The forwards are doing a better job this week too. Just too many errors in the first half. Otherwise it's a 100% improvement on last week.

That guy on the wing (not gonna try and type his name) looks pretty good so far. He hasn't done anything wrong and he runs hard.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Considering both Parra's TRY's came directly off the back off of Bunji's mistakes... Nah bra.

you dumb merkin...so Benji is to blame for having a shit pass thrown at him?

and the first try was 4 on 4 and Morris wasn't marking his winger and it's still Benji's fault

:roll:

BennyV

Referee
Considering both Parra's TRY's came directly off the back off of Bunji's mistakes... Nah bra.

You expect him to catch a pass thrown 2m behind him?

Again, if Thompsons try was also given, as it should have been, that came off the back of Benji taking a chance with a long kick.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
He just set up Cooper but the refs eyes are painted on and called it forward

Their first try looked to be well forward (look at the reaction on Morris and Dugan)....Coopers try looked flat at worst and our second try by Thompson should have been awarded......as a result Parra score again.....deadset the refs these days are really getting worse and worse......having said that we once again are playing poorly....dropping off tackles 2 one on one strips and poor passes from Marshall and Dugan......what did I post last week about the late great Reg Gasnier he just got the fundamentals right...simple as that.

krispyredv

Juniors
Far out you guys calling him shit have rocks in your head. I agree you will all be jumping on his dick if we win

tumbidragon

First Grade
Look at all the boys having a lash ey? Mob mentality is a beautiful thing... He has always been an overrated player, and has been down right shit the past 3 years.. No different today and you're all putting the blinkers on because his wearing the Red V... Good one.

St Tangles

Bench
Only one side being reffed in this a 12 point turnaround should of been play on. Benjis flat pass called back.

Bow_rider

Juniors
It's like he is playing the same as last year for Tigers. No confidence to run the ball at all. $500,000 a year is a joke. The other players must be thinking WTF

Latest posts