What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 from 3

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Was a great day for an Eels fan to be in front of the Telly.

Not as good as being there but cant remember when I've had so much fun.

Chipmunk

Coach
I missed the Holden Cup game, I presume we won. I must say the NSW Cup game was quite entertaining, pretty close all the way

Yeh. Some poor lady from a charity rang my door bell early in the 2nd half of the FG game.....I prefer not to lie.....so I tried explaining that my team were on TV and we were winning for once....I think she thought (with some justification) that I'm a dickhead.

Eelogical

Referee
Yeh. Some poor lady from a charity rang my door bell early in the 2nd half of the FG game.....I prefer not to lie.....so I tried explaining that my team were on TV and we were winning for once....I think she thought (with some justification) that I'm a dickhead.

That was Shazza. You remember her from the 70's? Something about missed maintenance payments or something like that.

That was Shazza. You remember her from the 70's? Something about missed maintenance payments or something like that.

Good point. Although I was 9 at the end of the 70s.

Althought it could explain the look I got when I said "If I give you $20 will you just go away....I don't want a receipt"

TheParraboy

Staff member
18,600 plus at the game as well

Walking down Crown street Wollongong tomorrow with my Eels jersey on, cant wait

Joely01

Bench
Hasn't thing great club turned a massive corner.
And for mine it all comes down BA and DA, they have the passion back at this club.
The players play for each other, and it carried all the way down through the grades.

Thankyou BA and DA, and I think this is just the start, other clubs should start to be worried, we have a very young side with even better younger players coming through, this club is only going to get better.

Go the mighty eels!

bartman

Immortal
Need more daylight footy at Parra!
Fantastic stuff, can't beat afternoon footy at true suburban home grounds.

They turned people away from the ticket gates about 10mins before kickoff, telling them it was sold out and leaving them muttering they should have got their tickets online earlier in the week. Any empty seats inside must have been ticketed members that didn't make it - but great to see a huge crowd cheering on a home team, and there should be more of it!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Thankyou BA and DA, and I think this is just the start, other clubs should start to be worried, we have a very young side with even better younger players coming through, this club is only going to get better.

Absolutely BA and DA deserve full credit for all our quality young players.

Latest posts