What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread LXVII: Honouring Morgan Freeman on Helium

Status
Not open for further replies.

BunniesMan

Immortal
A friend of mine has recently faced the long arm of the law's hammer of justice (aka a $300 fine) for robbing liquor stores. It was a two man op where his friend would dress up as a seedy looking drunk/druggo while he would don a suit, tie, glasses and play corporate business man. He stole the bottles while his co-conspirator played decoy. He's also a dole bludger. Haters gunna hate :lol:

I'm surprised a dole bludger has a suit. You'd think if he has the ability to look classy he'd also have the ability to find some sort of employment.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I'm surprised a dole bludger has a suit.
they do:
Chris%20McQueen%20Jacket%20350x350.jpg

You'd think if he has the ability to look classy he'd also have the ability to find some sort of employment.

it's not all about looks, you know.. you also have to be able to interview well, have skills, be able to do the job etc etc..

BunniesMan

Immortal
it's not all about looks, you know.. you also have to be able to interview well, have skills, be able to do the job etc etc..

I'm not saying everyone with a suit has to be a CEO but if you have the intelligence to buy respectable clothing, you have the intelligence to be in some sort of basic employment.

My friend got a job at a Centrelink call centre and he said the interviewer told him they were taking anybody who was coherent.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I'm not saying everyone with a suit has to be a CEO but if you have the intelligence to buy respectable clothing, you have the intelligence to be in some sort of basic employment.

My friend got a job at a Centrelink call centre and he said the interviewer told him they were taking anybody who was coherent.

so it didn't matter if they were wearing classy / respectable clothing then?

Dragon2010

First Grade
I'm surprised a dole bludger has a suit. You'd think if he has the ability to look classy he'd also have the ability to find some sort of employment.

I know plenty of unemployed people who have suits, I know many of employed people who'd don' have suits. They have no correlation at all. Not even two methods for comparison.

Classy =/= job/career/employment for that manner.

This isn't a knock on you, just showing both sides.

so it didn't matter if they were wearing classy / respectable clothing then?

If they are behind a call centre, who cares what they wear? We have workers in our office (Data entry/phones/factory) who wear tracksuits and casual clothes to work, as it's comfortable for them. Most of them still opt to wear the uniform (As it's provided free of charge, so they save on clothes expenses).

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
If they are behind a call centre, who cares what they wear? We have workers in our office (Data entry/phones/factory) who wear tracksuits and casual clothes to work, as it's comfortable for them. Most of them still opt to wear the uniform (As it's provided free of charge, so they save on clothes expenses).

you kinda missed my point.. i'm taking a shot at BM's assertion...

Apey

Staff member

Oh he has the ability. Quite smart really, he's just a bum.

He probably stole the suit for all I know tbh. He was stealing clothes for a while.

#shitstainonsociety

Just finished dinner with a bunch of Bidvest reps. What a truely legendary meal. Safari at Tamworth, get there if you are ever lost out here. Had a full rack of pork ribs the size of my plate and 3 massive king prawns, really well done African glaze as well, yum! And the steaks, ribs, and seafood everyone else had, oh gawd! One guy had a 1.5kg t-bone perfectly cooked rare through, my boss had a porterhouse that was comfortably 2 inches thick, I can go on.

P.S. Food come for the next month...

P.P.S. May have had 3 schooners before, and a bucket load during the night too.

Dragon2010

First Grade
Just finished dinner with a bunch of Bidvest reps. What a truely legendary meal. Safari at Tamworth, get there if you are ever lost out here. Had a full rack of pork ribs the size of my plate and 3 massive king prawns, really well done African glaze as well, yum! And the steaks, ribs, and seafood everyone else had, oh gawd! One guy had a 1.5kg t-bone perfectly cooked rare through, my boss had a porterhouse that was comfortably 2 inches thick, I can go on.

P.S. Food come for the next month...

P.P.S. May have had 3 schooners before, and a bucket load during the night too.

You sound like a food critic being paid to write a good review.

Status
Not open for further replies.