What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ATTN: Cockroaches

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Now we're square:

10271551_764274036927261_2050392018298415770_n.jpg

Abz

Juniors
Just like Folau ay? Someone from Campbelltown in Sydneys west, the Rugby League Heartland of this country, and suddenly you're even for taking Folau, Inglis, and pretty much everyone else who's ever stepped foot on planet Earth, right?

Abz

Juniors
This is directed a OP. Hokko is a Cabramatta Junior. The only reason he played for QLD residents is because he played with the Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles, who are a feeder club for Manly.

He is in no way, shape or form a dirty, rotten canetoad!

Sunshine_coast_sea_eagles.png

Charlie124

First Grade
Off topic a little here but does Trent Hodkinson have a soul? I mean I know he's not red headed or anything but seriously.... Dem eyes.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Just like Folau ay? Someone from Campbelltown in Sydneys west, the Rugby League Heartland of this country, and suddenly you're even for taking Folau, Inglis, and pretty much everyone else who's ever stepped foot on planet Earth, right?

Please explain to us all how Folau should have been a blue.

oikee

Juniors
Must be a new plan by the cockroaches,. steal all of Queensland future halves, Luke Keary, now Hodkinson.

Talking about rules, how is the cockroaches form, every time they want to make NSW stronger, they just change the rules to suit themselves.
That big Polynesian Roach T-Rex Williams will be hard to exterminate.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Must be a new plan by the cockroaches,. steal all of Queensland future halves, Luke Keary, now Hodkinson.

Talking about rules, how is the cockroaches form, every time they want to make NSW stronger, they just change the rules to suit themselves.
That big Polynesian Roach T-Rex Williams will be hard to exterminate.

I think a study should be done!

Jason Maher

Immortal
Now, now, look here. I think we need to calm down and have a decent, long discussion about whether or not Israel Folau and Greg Inglis should have played State of Origin for NSW.