What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 Draw

jono

Juniors
The best example I can remember of the space/time continuum standing still was the night Wade McKinnon scored against St Merge in 2005 at Parra Stadium.
For those who weren't there or can't remember , Barrett kicked downfield , PJ Marsh charged into him legally , Barrett has a hissy fit and decked PJ and a brawl involving everyone bar McKinnon and about three others erupted.
Time stood still , Wade charged 80 metres upfield, scored under the posts while the rest fiddle-arsed around on the hallway line.
Pure gold!!!!

Sterling

Juniors
The best example I can remember of the space/time continuum standing still was the night Wade McKinnon scored against St Merge in 2005 at Parra Stadium.
For those who weren't there or can't remember , Barrett kicked downfield , PJ Marsh charged into him legally , Barrett has a hissy fit and decked PJ and a brawl involving everyone bar McKinnon and about three others erupted.
Time stood still , Wade charged 80 metres upfield, scored under the posts while the rest fiddle-arsed around on the hallway line.
Pure gold!!!!

I was at this game........ we went on to smash them 40-14. Big crowd and awesome atmosphere that night.:)

Gronk

Staff member
Pure gold!!!!

Haha ... yeah um I don't remember that. They would have found reason to pull that up these days.

I DO remember when PJ smashed Shane Dunley from Manly. Dunley then spat on him + got charged for being a filthy merkin. He got off cos Bellew (his Barrister) said that he had a bad phlegm problem that day. :crazy:

Eels Dude

Coach
Pure gold!!!!

That was a great one. Don't think it was a legal hit by Marsh though since he got suspended for the high shot and Barrett was suspended for belting him. Perfect example of playing to the whistle as everyone but McKinnon and the ref were on the halfway line either in the brawl or trying to stop it.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Pure gold!!!!

The funniest thing about that try is that McKinnon had his finger in the air calling for the ball to be passed to him the whole way - poor dumb idiot didn't realize he was carrying it himself that time.

(is it just me who saw McKinnon calling for the ball on every single line break we ever made???? Bloke is in the clear 5m out with no defenders within 50m, there's McKinnon calling for the ball to be passed to him....)

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Widders had spiders on his back when he came on.

I remember we hit the front just after half time and Hindmarsh outpaced Dean Young to dive on a loose ball and saved a try as always.