What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New records under coach Price

Lethal25

Juniors
I'll start the ball rolling with the most recent.....

Parramatta record winning margin vs St George Illawarra 36 points, 2014 round 10

Anyone care to join in?

blacksafake

First Grade
I've had enough already, I will refuse to read anymore because it may lead to self harm.:crazy:
The only record I don't want is the spoon.

Highland Saint

Juniors
Canberra streak extended
6 Consecutive losses
First time to miss finals in consecutive years since 64 B.C

"With 15.8 points a game the Dragons ranked 15th in the NRL – only the hapless Eels were more impotent. The Dragons consequently were also ranked 14th in line-breaks with just 3.3 a game. The side seemingly couldn’t bust out of a wet paper bag, ranked 15th in tackle busts as well."

gregstar

Referee
only second time in history 30 points or more scored against us in 3 consecutive matches.

Sadly, we have received bad records from Pricey over the last 2.5 years. Too many to name.

The only positive is that we haven't got the wooden spoon under him...... yet

GT0007

Juniors
Kept to nil at Kogarah not once but twice (2013).....

I actually find this as a Lil annoying as against the Panthers we had 2 tries overruled by the video ref and a try that shouldve been not overuled! All were clearly tries. Totally inept by the refs and if u don't take change in momentum into account the score would've been 19-18 to panthers but with the swing of momentum we probably shouldve won the game yet instead got handed the embarrassment of being scoreless. Very similar to the 2 tries we shouldve been awarded against the eels. We all know we are not good enough to absorb ref errors but we shouldn't have to! The Melb game was unbelievable on many levels. I think refs have preconceived ideas and are also intimidated by certain clubs

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I mow the lawn now every time we're on TV

funnily enough pricey was mowing the lawn at kogarah last sunday after our loss.. apparently it's his way of relaxing, bonding with our home ground and trying to think about game plans for next week.

the lawnmower hit some strange white powder, sending it flying all round the place.. he started coughing and shut off the mower..

it really freaked him out, so he called the cops as he hadn't seen this stuff before..

cops came round and diagnosed what it was - the chalk they use for the tryline..

LatK7

First Grade
Sadly, we have received bad records from Pricey over the last 2.5 years. Too many to name.

The only positive is that we haven't got the wooden spoon under him...... yet

That must be next. Parra and Wests just saved us last year. This year maybe Canberra will be the difference.

That's beyond depressing.

Minh

First Grade
Record number of cliches by Price at press conferences after the standard defeat.

Smoove_Saint

Juniors
Record number of Half backs used in a season thus far in the History of our Club and probably in the history of Rugby League all together!!!!

Latest posts