What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New records under coach Price

Slippery Morris

First Grade
He has also broken an International record. Guided Samoa to their first loss against the arch rivals Tonga for the first time in over 10 years I think it was, maybe longer. Charlie Tonga had them playing better football and had less NRL players in his squad.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
I am pretty sure Dragons also scored less points last season than any other Dragons team since the merge. They were averaging about 12-14 pts a game I think.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Score more than 2 tries and you beat the Dragons as they don't have any points in them was mentioned a few times once by Sterlo, once by Johnsy and I think Fittler also said it. How embarassing was that.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
The effort against the Bronco's last season should also be mentioned, heaps more possession, heaps more time in their red zone was less errors yet still got smashed 26-6 I think it was. Surely that doesn't get seen mush if not at all.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
First Dragons coach to have so many posts on this forum begging for him to resign or get sacked.
Anyone know if Browny, Farrar or Waite had this many posts?

It's sad because we use to come on this forum and say positive things about the side and how well they are playing or trying and it feels like ages since that has happened. It's all the same stuff now especially about the 1 person.

Even early on in the season, There were some positive posts but it was like wait and see or lets not get to excited type feelings behind them.

twinkletoes

Juniors
First Dragons coach to have so many posts on this forum begging for him to resign or get sacked.
Anyone know if Browny, Farrar or Waite had this many posts?

It's sad because we use to come on this forum and say positive things about the side and how well they are playing or trying and it feels like ages since that has happened. It's all the same stuff now especially about the 1 person.

Even early on in the season, There were some positive posts but it was like wait and see or lets not get to excited type feelings behind them.

We know what we're stuck with Slippery and everything that could have been said about him has been said...so we should just hibernate till season now, knowing unfortunately that he is here to stay this season

FlameThrower

Bench
Anzac game v Roosters winning streak now broken,
Can't beat the Rabbits
Beaten twice by current two years running wooden spinner Eels.
Let hoodoo with Storm slip away - may have been a season turning point for us!!!
Held to zero twice in 1 season at Kogarah.
Most players signed on 1 year deals in NRL history...

Minh

First Grade
Most players signed and never to be heard from again......Cutters stockpile.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Only coach to say that he saw an improvement in the 2nd half when the team has been held to nil. That was a Price special that one. After the game against the Chooks last year. He said the boys put in a better effort second half. WTF He even said that he was proud of the effort.

Smurf

Juniors
Who would of taken Saints to beat Parramatta
with a 30 points start ?
I would of bet my house on it
And .... I would of lost my house. !

RedVDave

First Grade
Beaten at Kogarah by Manly for the first time since 1997.

Held to 0 by the:

Roosters.
Panthers.
Sharks.
Eels.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The first Saints coach to be fully removed from his position mid-season.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
No. He saw out the season. Don't believe what you read in Crap Paper.