What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dally Ms

Far Canal

Juniors
Do SOO matches also contirbute to Dally Ms? I thought they were but could not see anything in the Telecrap this morning.

Like to see Hayne extend his lead.

I'm pretty sure they do. You can't pull players out of comp games and deny them the chance to earn Dally Ms without compensating them with the chance to earn them in SOO.

Having said that I will reiterate my previous stance on this issue: The Dally Ms are bullshit and mean nothing. If "journalists" get to choose then it's all bullshit.

TheRam

Coach
I'm pretty sure they do. You can't pull players out of comp games and deny them the chance to earn Dally Ms without compensating them with the chance to earn them in SOO.

Having said that I will reiterate my previous stance on this issue: The Dally Ms are bullshit and mean nothing. If "journalists" get to choose then it's all bullshit.

Who would you have choose the points HJ?

Noise

Coach
I have been having this same discussion at work. I don't think they do (which is unfair). I have searched and can't find anything re. origin dally m points.

Kornstar

Coach
I don't think they do either as i think in 2009 Hayne would have easily won the Dally M's if they did?

Eels Dude

Coach
They count but only if the player misses a club game the previous weekend, as we had the bye Hayne's points won't count towards the Dally M.

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
They count but only if the player misses a club game the previous weekend, as we had the bye Hayne's points won't count towards the Dally M.

So he will miss out on guaranteed 3 points even though he will miss tomorrow night due to playing origin ?

forward pass

Coach

What the f**k is the point in awarding points to a player if it doesn't count??? That is ludicrous.

(Not having a shot at you btw. Just the stupid award.)

strider

Post Whore
What the f**k is the point in awarding points to a player if it doesn't count??? That is ludicrous.

(Not having a shot at you btw. Just the stupid award.)

but it would be just a ludicrus if a player had the chance to get points from an extra game if he never missed one for origin