What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

Dr Gonzo

Juniors
Invasions on Watch Dogs are fun. When someone hacks your system you either run far enough away or kill them... the choice is always to the death haha

DB

First Grade
Just smoked some merkin who tried to hack me... they were hiding in the station, and one shot to the head.

afinalsin666

First Grade
How hyped did you get for it? Refreshing news sites every day for any sliver of info? Or thinking this will be GOTY without really researching? Or seeing the e3 demo and thinking "yeah, that looks fun"?

afinalsin666

First Grade
It will live up to the hype. Depending on the hype level. I thought it could be a cool little game, with some fun gimmicks and a passable story. So far it has blown my expectations away.

If you thought it was gonna be a GTA killer, like Ubisoft foolishly wanted everyone to believe, then you will be extremely disappointed.

Bulldog Force

Referee
It will live up to the hype. Depending on the hype level. I thought it could be a cool little game, with some fun gimmicks and a passable story. So far it has blown my expectations away.

If you thought it was gonna be a GTA killer, like Ubisoft foolishly wanted everyone to believe, then you will be extremely disappointed.

Nothing upon nothing will ever be a GTA killer. But how does this game compare to other sandbox games?

afinalsin666

First Grade
All empires crumble. Nothing could bring Final Fantasy low either. All it takes is a bad run.

Anyway, the story is better than most. Gameplay is eh. Passable. The sandbox is very pretty, but works against the game here. Kind of reminds me of Mafia 2 the most, playwise.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Watch Dogs has had a huge fall from grace. After its reveal in 2012, it was my most hyped game. It turned out nowhere as good as it looked then.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Still balls deep in Football Manager 2014, but reinstalling Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas right now.

Which should I play first?

Bulldog Force

Referee
Watch Dogs has had a huge fall from grace. After its reveal in 2012, it was my most hyped game. It turned out nowhere as good as it looked then.

That's the thing. When games release dates are pushed back, it adds to the hype, and more often than not, they do not live up to this. I still think that's it's going to be a good game overall. It'll get it soon enough.

I remember Sleeping Dogs was an awesome game. The biggest fault I found with the game was the driving handling - it was terrible. Otherwise a very good detailed game.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
If you play fallout 3. Make sure you update the game first so you could continue exploring when the main story is finished.

Also 3 is way better then nee Vegas hahah

Latest posts