What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Mannahs Wedding

TheParraboy

Staff member
I know Tim is very big on family and also religion, puts both ahead of his NRL career, but certainly he could have thought about the consequences on the timing of the wedding just a little bit?

I must admit I was pretty shocked when Brett Finch said he was getting married tomorrow (Saturday) halfway through the coverage

Hopefully the stag night is not next Thursday night :sarcasm:

Anyhow hope to see some pics in this thread from the big day :D

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
muslim-wedding-photo.jpg

#BringANinja

Eels Dude

Coach
He had his bucks night last weekend which was our bye wknd, so I'd say he planned it perfectly. I don't know the customs you're used to, but generally with a bucks night you have it prior to the wedding rather than the following Thursday after the marriage has already taken place.

oldmancraigy

Coach
A few jugs of orange juice Gaz??

Is Pauli in that gang too? Last 2 games he has been pointing and looking heavenward after scoring a try

TheParraboy

Staff member
He had his bucks night last weekend which was our bye wknd, so I'd say he planned it perfectly. I don't know the customs you're used to, but generally with a bucks night you have it prior to the wedding rather than the following Thursday after the marriage has already taken place.

No no, im so sure the bucks happens after your married :sarcasm:

Now Timmy is a good catholic boy to the letter (no virgin jokes please), I reckon his form is gonna sky rocket from now on :oops:

watch this space :D

Chipmunk

Coach
The decision by the Captain of the Club to get married the day after a game, the week after a Bye, in the middle of the State Of Origin Series, is one of the most ridiculous and mind boggling decisions made by a player of this Club in its almost 70 year history.

I believe it was definitely a contributing factor, along with the resting of The Plane, in our lacklustre performance last night.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The decision by the Captain of the Club to get married the day after a game, the week after a Bye, in the middle of the State Of Origin Series, is one of the most ridiculous and mind boggling decisions made by a player of this Club in its almost 70 year history.

I believe it was definitely a contributing factor, along with the resting of The Plane, in our lacklustre performance last night.
Agreed, absolute madness. makes no sense why didn't he have the wedding last week???? The night before your wedding not sure how you could give footy your undivided attention.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So a bucks was more important than playing for Parra???? these blokes really shit me to tears some times. We played on the Saturday against the Dragons why not have it then???

With a Saturday game that means they can't do anything on Friday night. At least with a Friday game they can swill piss on Saturday and spend Sunday sleeping. Remember they have to cater for family and friends who have Monday to Friday jobs.

yy_cheng

Coach

He probably planned the wedding for last wednesday but none of the blokes rsvp'ed