What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daley wants to lose the series

mrpwnd

Bench
Maybe I didn't read it properly...But there wasn't a single quote from Laurie Daley himself, nor any mention of 'what Daley said'. Seems more like Rothfield pushing his supposed God-tier footy knowledge and saying that it's also what 'Daley and his chief advisors are thinking'.

Very vague if it's not a troll lol.

Someone

Bench
he isnt that stupid. Hayne will be fullback if fit, mark my words. Not sure what the agenda of this article is though..

Danish

Referee
Not a single quote from anyone or even a vague suggestion of a source mentioned. Hell the journo himself isn't even willing to put his damned name to this tripe!

I don't believe it for a second

eozsmiles

Bench
If someone in the NSW camp has actually said this, I'd reckon it is just to spin a bit of crap.

some11

Referee
lol, unless Hayne is injured he will be NSW's incumbent fullback until he retires.

Apey

Staff member
If this article isn't just a beat-up and he actually did it he should be hung tbh.

Last edited:

aussies1st

Staff member
Seems we don't even need a quote from the coach these days to associate his name with something. If true though undoes all the good work Daley has done.

johns_reds

First Grade
This is Daley and NSW selectors we are talking about, would not be surprised if they did something like this in game 2 if Morris was out injured.

Joely01

Bench
Surely not, as a few have said there are no quotes at all.

If for some reason this is true though, please choose option 3.. Hayne must be fullback

johns_reds

First Grade
There is another article on daily telegraph mentioning that Dugan will play centre, if nsw are smart they'll go with this idea instead

nick87

Coach
If Daley moves Hayne from fullback, he should be sacked on the spot.

He needs to find a centre and winger, that's it. Who ever he picks in those spots, Taufua, Dugan, Hoppa, Wighton, who ever, it doesnt matter. You CANT move Hayne from fullback.

timka4

Bench
1. Hayne
2. Tupou
3. Jennings
4. Dugan
5. Hopoate

Much better than having anyone such as wighton or taufua in the side

ek999

First Grade
Will be interesting to see how the great one goes at centre tonight. Dugan has to be picked, either on the wing or at centre. The biggest problem is who else to pick. Hopoate was shown up as a defensive liability on Friday that I don't think is worth the risk, Taufua struggles under the high ball big time, Wighton has only played a couple of games at centre this year, McManus has't been able to show much in a horrible Newcastle side. Knowing Daley, he will probably pick Lafai because of club combos along with Dugan