What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarryd Hayne - Make him an Eel for Life

Craig Johnston

First Grade
one of the things i've noticed from jarryd lately is how he varies up his pace because he's backing himself to go 40-100 faster than the defender in front of him, he's been quite clever in choosing when he does this.

his maturity now is priceless.

ParraSteve

Juniors
we have also got smashed twice this year with Hayne playing, I don't think he would have made any difference, we just never turned up

Ron Jeremy

Coach
How the duck did Myles get a point? The Morris boys, gallen, he'll everyone apart from hodgo were better then myles

Joely01

Bench
Who did the votes for SOO?

3.Hayne
2. Gallen
1. J. Morris

for mine.

Did Myles really get a point?

eels_fan

First Grade
Yes Myles got one point.

Was QLDs best IMO and the game way close enough that someone from QLD was always going to get the 1 point

Parra Pride

Coach
Hayne has 21 Dally M points already, Cronk only needed 28 to win last year. How long do we wait before they just go ahead and give him the medal before GF week? Maybe we could sign him for life on the same day as a form of celebration!